ff11 help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ff11 help please

hi everyone, i played ff11 about a year ago and loved it but was a bit busy at the time, now i want to start playing again so i installed it again on my xbox 360. but the problem im having is i cant remember my play online name or password so i can't log in to that. also i went to the ff11 website and i dunno if its just me but i find it really annoying, there is no way to get a new registration code or anything like that because i thought oh well ill just start again and all that but you can't get into the stupid registration page without putting in ur play online id. i also email square about my user name and all that so hopefully they'll get back to me, but incase that doesn't work i thought i'll start again but how can i if i can't get in to the website to get a new registration..?
    thanks in advance

Moderator's Edit: I wasn't aware websites had a sexual orientation. Noted for future reference. - Icemage
    Last edited by Icemage; 05-29-2011, 09:49 AM.

Re: ff11 help please

I did the exact same thing.

I currently have 2 gamertags on Gold. When I played in 07, it was on my 2nd gamertag.

I just got back online myself, earlier this week. I could not pull it up on that gamertag because I don't have my info from then. Luckily I was able to put it on my primary gamertag, so I'm online playing.

I too would like to know this information, if anyone can help. I'd love to pull up my old character.
    Valefor - MyLittleChocobo (Click for info!) LS Member - Ahulane
    DRK70 - PLD32 - RDM30 - WAR30
    RIP SayWhatNow, DreamsInVanadiel

Comment

I'm not sure what hoops you have to jump through on the Xbox 360 (because of XBL integration) but in general, as long as you have access to the original email address that the account was registered to, I think you can still request a password reset here (and no, you don't need to know the original account name to do this):

https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account

Icemage
      Last edited by Icemage; 05-29-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

ahh ok well thanks anyway but yea i want my pol password and name not my square enix password and name, already have that, i'd just buy the game again if i could cuz it comes with all the stuff but i dunno y square set up the pol thing i think its horriable i mean the idea is cool but they should have made it a bit better than that, or maybe just register for the game only not pol as well. hmmm i just want 14 too come out on the ps3 already can't wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by coolasjustin View Post
          ahh ok well thanks anyway but yea i want my pol password and name not my square enix password and name, already have that, i'd just buy the game again if i could cuz it comes with all the stuff but i dunno y square set up the pol thing i think its horriable i mean the idea is cool but they should have made it a bit better than that, or maybe just register for the game only not pol as well. hmmm i just want 14 too come out on the ps3 already can't wait for it.
          You could just call Square-Enix support. I'm sure they can look that stuff up and tell you over the phone.

Icemage

Comment

Yes you can call them they will ask for you address and name and you last 4 digit credit card number

Comment

yea i think i'll do that thanks

Comment

I got my old account back about a week and a bit ago.

They asked for:

Characters and Server, (race and class levels help A LOT)
                Last Used
                Registration Date on Account

Name on Account
                Address
                Credit Card Details, first 4 and last 4 numbers, name on the credit card and expiry date.
                Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

whats the number to call?

Comment

https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...php?id=20&la=1

Email, Chat Support or Phone.
                    Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Google is your friend. So are punctuation and the "shift" key.

Icemage - thank you for editing the first post. I have a feeling I would have been quite annoyed by the original, unedited version of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by NightShayde View Post
                        Google is your friend. So are punctuation and the "shift" key.

Icemage - thank you for editing the first post. I have a feeling I would have been quite annoyed by the original, unedited version of the post.
                        Fair enough his post was bad and needed to be edited. But you really didn't need to post that back, unless it was a side note after helping him?

@OP.

Had another thought, use the live chat support if you can. They are so much easier to deal with and its done in under 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                        X