Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theoretical Artifact gear for level 90, Get your dreams on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theoretical Artifact gear for level 90, Get your dreams on!

I'll go first ^^

RDM Relic AF3:

Fencers Attire:

(Head) Fencer's Mask LV 93
    DEF 30, STR +4, DEX +4, MND+4
    Haste +3%
    Accuracy +8
    Parrying Skill +10
    Set : Increases Enfeebling Magic Skill

(Body)Fencer's Jacket Lv 95
    DEF 58, STR +15, MND +15, DEX+10
    Atk +15, Evasion +15, Haste +3%, DMG taken -5%
    Adds Regen Effect (3/tic)
    Set: Increases Enfeebling Magic Skill

(Hands)Fencer's Gauntlets Lv 92
    DEF 20, DEX +10, AGI +10
    Parrying Skill +20, Acc +10
    Haste +1%
    Augments Enspell Effect (Adds a En-Drain Effect to Enspell when spell matches Day, 1/5 of dmg=drain)

(Legs)Fencer's Knickers Lv 91
    DEF 45, AGI +12, INT +12
    Evasion Skill +15, Acc +5
    Haste +3%

(Feet)Fencer's Socks Lv 94
    DEF 19, INT +10, MND +5
    Acc +5, Atk +10, Emnity +5
    Magic Accuracy +5
    Haste +2%
    Augments BarSpells (Corresponding Barspell has a 10% chance to erase a status currently on player)

Set bonus is Cumulative: IE, 2 pieces would be +5, 3 pieces would be +10

SET STATS:

DEF: 172
    STR: 19
    DEX: 24
    AGI: 22
    MND: 24
    INT: 22

Haste: 12%
    ACC: 28
    ATK: 25
    REGEN: 3/tic
    Evasion : 15
    Evasion Skill : 15
    Parrying Skill : 30
    Magic Acc: 5
    Augments Barspells
    Augments Enspells
    SET BONUS: Enfeebling Magic Skill +20

I've worked myself into a frenzy..... Thinking rocks.

Re: Theoretical Artifact gear for level 90, Get your dreams on!

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post
    RDM Relic AF3:

Fencers Attire:

(Head) Fencer's Mask LV 93
    Chapeau or GTFO.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

What no Pimp hat?
      No fishbowl shoes?
      Fur coat + 1?
      bling cane?

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

I would level RDM if it meant I got a sword that looked like a cane...
        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
          Chapeau or GTFO.

I was going with the mask (and it would look like a bad ass fencer mask.... (with a feather in it)), only because i hope that D. Chapeau is still useful.

Comment

~ DNC AF3 ~

Choreographer's Unitard (body) ~ +7 DEX, +7 CHA, +7 VIT, +13 acc, +13 eva, augment Dance of Death (ups Raise1 to R2), -30 community perception.

Choreographer's Tutoo (legs) ~ +5% Haste, +15 attack, +5 DEX, +5Cha, increases step accuracy, -35 community perception.

Choreographer's Headband (head) ~ +a piss ton to awesome stats, +a buttload of acc/attk/eva, increase jig duration, -25 communtiy perception

Choreographer's Leg-warmers (feet) ~ Movement speed +10%, super awesome adds to every stat anyone wants, -40 to community perception

Choreographer's Spirit Fingers (hands) ~ +10 to everything good and great and holy, enhances Dual-Wield, delivers babies after saving them from burning buildings, in the description it merely quotes Willy Wonka's fizzy-lifting drink rant and /laughs at you for growing DNC so high, -100 community perception

... honestly ... I'll just be happy if they make the damn things look more hetero this time around.
            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

At first, I was like ..."wtf is -30 community perception"

but then i was like:

OH YOU!

everything fesabile except the 10% movement speed.

Comment

Fencer's Knickers
                I had to chuckle at this one.
                Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                Name: Drjones
                Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                  Choreographer's Leg-warmers (feet) ~ Movement speed +10%, super awesome adds to every stat anyone wants, -40 to community perception
                  When equipped "Flashdance" takes 20% of current TP and causes blindness to the targeted enemy. Duration equal to amount of TP taken in seconds...BTW Sequin Glove AF3+1 > Spirit Fingers AF3...
                  Last edited by Durahansolo; 05-11-2010, 11:05 AM.
                  {New Sig in the works}
                  -----------------------
                  "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                  "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                  Originally posted by Solymir
                  What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

~ PUP AF3 ~

Puppeteer's Tobe (body) ~ HP+30, VIT+7, Accuracy+15 "Subtle Blow"+10, Automaton: Attack+15 HP, HP Varies with Frame*

Puppeteer's Churidars(legs) ~ HP+20, AGI+7 Automaton: Magic Accuracy + 10, Bonus Damage to Magic Burst

Puppeteer's Taj (head) ~ HP+20, MND+7, INT+7, Automaton: Weaponskill Damage +10%

Puppeteer's Babouches (feet) ~ HP+20, Attack+10, Enhances Repair Effect, Automaton: Magic Attack Bonus +10, MP Varies with Frame*

Puppeteer's Dastanas (hands) ~ HP+20, DEX+7, STR+7, Haste+5%, Enhances Maneuver Effect**, Reduces Overload Rate***, Automaton: Haste+10%

*Works similar to Pantin Tobe, where the amount increased varies on the frame
                    ** Maneuver Effect counts as double manuevers for each single manuever
                    *** Increases the burden threshold (as described here) by 10-15

Honestly, I do like the designs given to both Pantin and Puppetry sets, so will be interesting to see how the new design will look like. What I have is basically Pantin +2. Personally, I don't care so much about PUP's AF than I do about new attachments and frames. Getting the existing frames a buff (Tank frame, {Yes, please}) is certainly nice and all, but a majority of pups haven't gotten a single thing new since 50. I can't think of any decent feasible new frames, but I'm sure they can come up with something,

For Bard:
                    As long as I have a muffin hat and a decent amount of singing/wind skill, I'm good
                    Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                    90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                    70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                    52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Ah... I forgot to add the new DNC ability "Bring it" where the DNC basically pwnz anything presented in front of them in the most unforseen ways but this instills so much jealousy in those witnessing it, they actually get a +10 bonus to their stat of choice and a -10 bonus to the stat's elemental opposite.

idk... I've had a sh!tty day at work... I'm just wanting to be goofy and /random now...... . . ..

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                        When equipped "Flashdance" takes 20% of current TP and causes blindness to the targeted enemy. Duration equal to amount of TP taken in seconds...
                        Don't forget the additional Stun effect if the player is Galka.

Icemage

Comment

Dancers slippers DNC 95
                          DEF 23
                          CHR +5, DEX +5
                          ACC +3, ATK +3,
                          Haste +2, Evasion Skill +10
                          "Footloose"

Footlose> -10% Physical Dmg taken, +5 Enmity, -20 Tractor Driving Ability active while player has Fan Dance or Saber Dance active

Comment

"Footloose"

Footlose> -10% Physical Dmg taken, +5 Enmity, -20 Tractor Driving Ability active while player has Fan Dance or Saber Dance active
                            Super... I needs me a John Deer hat.

Comment

You guys make me laugh. Thank you. I cannot wait to see the changes to the play style of DNC that SE has stated is coming, really looking forward to healing outside pt, hoping the Haste samba also works outside pt. I wish i had time to think of the things you guys do for this. i enjoy reading and know that you are all probably on course with whatr is coming.
                              85 DNC / 85 BLM / 85 DRK MARRIED TO AURONJR IRL.
                              WINDURST RANK 10
                              ALEXANDER SERVER

91.5+1 Smithing on my mule, Chickenmanroy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X