So.. Pandemonium Warden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.. Pandemonium Warden

Final Fantasy XI: Final Fantasy XI Boss Takes At Least 18 Hours To Beat?

I can only hope they were doing something very wrong and the fight isn't actually supposed to take 18+ hours.

500 hours in MS paint

Re: So.. Pandemonium Warden

Yep, this info has been out for a while. The PW fight is one long mother beeper. Some people look forward to the challenge and others wouldn't touch it.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

It would take a combined effort of several LS's to pull it off spanning the Globe from JP>Pacific timzones. (well maybe an exageration, but I wonder if this is SE's Intent. I mean it probably drops nothing but a title. But still I could see SE, making it so we have to have rolling alliances to make it work.

sig courtesy tgm
      retired -08

Comment

I'm on Seraph and BTL is the best linkshell on the server. A couple of my friends went to watch the fight this morning and apparently, it was brutal. After 18 hours, they got to the point where they were throwing up and falling asleep at the game. They eventually said fuck it and quit on it.

Tough mob, not as tough as AV, but fuck if I'll spend 18+ hours staring at my computer for a chance at virtual items.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

This only reinforces how fucking stupid SE is...

Stop fucking making content that not only ignores your own disclaimer, but chews it up and shits it right back out instantaneously.
          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

SE crossed the line on this one. In fact, I think they got bored and drew a whole new line with the sole intention of crossing it.
            Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
            How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks this is a publicity stunt of sorts? A lot of people I've talked to about it said they wanna play FFXI just to see this boss, along with AV.

Jesus christ, 18+ hours? Even I'm not that much of a loser to deal with that!

Comment

the real question is, does it have 100% success drops and are they worth it?

Even I can answer that:

NO. Not with that much time and effort required to aquire them!!!!!!!!!! Virtual Items indeed! -.-

Maybe if someone who went through that could file a lawsuit because of this, SE will wake up? Some health symptoms and drama could convince the judge....

Comment

It sure is a challenge I would be willing to fight that long =] Just have a shit ton of ppl to sub in for others that need to fall asleep for an hour or two lol.......

and a lawsuit really? if you cant handle it then its your stupid fault for trying it to begin with SE put the mob there, but SE did not make you fight it, and what is with this crap with virtual items? really you guys play FFXI for god sakes all of that is nothing BUT a virtual item/game really....... learn to argue

Comment

Not this again.

STFU already.

ANYONE who spends that much time playing the game without rest is a MORON, SE doesn't intend you to play that long, they said you're supposed to do "shifts", if it doesn't please you, GTFO.

I don't like something, I stay away from it, do the same.
                    Last edited by Balfree; 08-14-2008, 12:20 AM.
                    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                      Not this again.

STFU already.

ANYONE who spends that much time playing the game without rest is a MORON, SE doesn't intend you to play that long, they said you're supposed to do "shifts", if it doesn't please you, GTFO.

I don't like something, I stay away from it, do the same.
                      My point exactly just not as harsh =]

Comment

Lol, as soon as PW is defeated, you get a phone call from Square Enix to establish the dropoff of $1,000,000. o.o

Comment

Originally posted by Saphiera View Post
                          My point exactly just not as harsh =]
                          If only this dead horse didn't keep coming back to life...
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Personally I think it's weaksauce. If they were really serious about this they'd have put it in an area that required every member of the alliance to have a Maat's Cap to gain access.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                              If only this dead horse didn't keep coming back to life...
                              Must you hate on me? I mean I know I'm gorgeous and all, but really just b/c you cant have me does not condone any such rudeness on your part, so that being said please excuse me for not giving a shit about what some random person on a forum says =] Not to mention if you wish to take any of this talk further, go beat your head against a cement wall. You might be better off that way than getting me to respond any further to your incoherent remarks. You seem like a really troubled child, I hope you get that fixed =] Good day to you sir!

P.S. Dont replies like this just piss you off? dont they make you wanna respond back? ahahhahahahaa

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard View Post
                              Personally I think it's weaksauce. If they were really serious about this they'd have put it in an area that required every member of the alliance to have a Maat's Cap to gain access.
                              Lol now that would be tough, in my 6 years of playing I have only seen it about 3 times......... lol, All of them JPN players....
                              Last edited by Luna; 08-14-2008, 03:31 AM. Reason: I felt like it =]

Comment

Working...
                              X