Re: Im at a loss
If females would actually say "back off", there would be less confusion!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Im at a loss
Collapse
X
-
Re: Im at a loss
I should clarify.
I don't mind if you give me some attention. Not at all. The problem is when you have been told that I'm not interested, but still persist. A lot of guys just don't get the "back off" message.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
Anything single sexual with a female is generally pretty alright as well.
Wait, what were we talking about?
Oh right. I don't see the problem with unsolicited attention as long as it doesn't start too vulgar and politely stops when it's clearly unwanted.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
Yes. The difference is a sexual harassment suit.Originally posted by Jonastb View PostSo it is ok of the girl goes after the guy, but not if the guy goes after the girl?
Everyone knows guys have nothing else on their mind other than sex. Damn we're such pervs.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
Anything double-sexual with a female is generally acceptable.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
Sexual double standards are always ok, as long as they favor females.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
So it is ok of the girl goes after the guy, but not if the guy goes after the girl?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
The difference is that with CK, it wasn't unsolicited attention. In fact, I went after him first.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
Aksa has mood swings. Please find it in your heart to forgive; she is a female, ya know..
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
Originally posted by Aksannyi View PostGod damn it, how did I miss this awesome thread?
Obvious solution to the OP's problem: Meet your significant other through the game. You're both hooked, so now it doesn't matter. She gets to spend time with you, and you get to do something you enjoy.Sorry. Couldn't resist.Originally posted by Aksannyi View PostOh I hate that card, "You should be flattered!"
Give me a break. To all the males who don't get it, you try being a female in a game riddled with virgin males willing to stick their dick in anything with tits and a hole and see how you like being propositioned every thirty seconds.
Not much fun at all.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
Well it's a good solution. I didn't say it's necessarily an easier one.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Im at a loss
God damn it, how did I miss this awesome thread?
Obvious solution to the OP's problem: Meet your significant other through the game. You're both hooked, so now it doesn't matter. She gets to spend time with you, and you get to do something you enjoy.
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: