Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im at a loss

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weyland
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Hey there man, I know of alot of people with this problem, and my answer to you is this. Get her playing. People can't resist the temptation that is FFXI. She'll really enjoy spending time with you in game too, alot of couples really enjoy it. Anyway, just my 2 cents. GL dude

    Leave a comment:


  • Humar
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    I kinda-sorta-maybe had this kinda problem in my first relationship... she got over it though. I told her its just what i do.. and that was that. We actually started talking more while i was playing. (but now we arent together anymore for other reasons so it doesnt matter)
    BTW this is my favorite thread ever now... So much funny... TM... you're a god of the mind. you ... you like understand things or something...

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    I might be able to get by on rigor mortis.

    Leave a comment:


  • Illuen
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    I have this stiff, desiccated feeling about two inches behind my right eye now. I think maybe that's where my libido just hanged itself.
    IF your libido was dead, would you really still have a stiff feeling? Or is your libido a fan of autoerotic asphyxiation?

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Originally posted by WishMaster3K View Post
    Wow, TGM.

    I don't think I want to imagine my grandmother wearing a Dominatrix outfit.

    There goes lunch.
    Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    I have this stiff, desiccated feeling about two inches behind my right eye now. I think maybe that's where my libido just hanged itself.
    Oh boys! Thank you for the laugh!

    Hubby enjoyed it too!

    Btw, I'm a biker so leathers are standard equipment. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Callisto
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Haha, libidowned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    I have this stiff, desiccated feeling about two inches behind my right eye now. I think maybe that's where my libido just hanged itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • WishMaster3K
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Gmulf?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lmnop
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    I work with a 45 year old grandmum who's also one of the most attractive women I've ever met. She's a medical mystery.

    Leave a comment:


  • WishMaster3K
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Wow, TGM.

    I don't think I want to imagine my grandmother wearing a Dominatrix outfit.

    There goes lunch.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Originally posted by Lmnop View Post
    Usually, when my wife starts complaining about deserving freedom, my time spent playing FFXI, etc... I just lock her in the closet for a few hours.

    The worst is when she gets it in her head that she's a human being, too and has rights or some crap? Am I the only one that has this problem?


    It's a joke, TGM! Don't hurt me!
    /em gets out her leather boots, jacket, and chaps...

    /em takes the bullwhip off the wall....

    /em stares at Lmnop tapping her foot and slapping the whip against her thigh...

    Leave a comment:


  • Lmnop
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Usually, when my wife starts complaining about deserving freedom, my time spent playing FFXI, etc... I just lock her in the closet for a few hours.

    The worst is when she gets it in her head that she's a human being, too and has rights or some crap? Am I the only one that has this problem?


    It's a joke, TGM! Don't hurt me!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ameroth
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    Isn't it funny how 2 months after he "owns" her, she can take off, file for divorce, gets to keep the big ass rock AND gets 1/2 of everything he owns.....hmmmm so who is actually owned??
    This is true. Maybe you misunderstand me. I speak sarcastically pretty often. I know no one owns the other person in a marriage. I actually believe marriage is pointless now-a-days. Like you say, divorce is rampant and people get screwed over. I can live just as happy with my girlfriend without getting married.

    Plus, everyone knows they implant tracking devices into spouses that self-destruct on command just in case they do end up running off with 1/2 the money. Jeez.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Always a wise thing to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Callisto
    replied
    Re: Im at a loss

    Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    Isn't it funny how 2 months after he "owns" her, she can take off, file for divorce, gets to keep the big ass rock AND gets 1/2 of everything he owns.....hmmmm so who is actually owned??
    This is why I always keep a spare prenup in my wallet, just in case.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X