Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: /anon farmers

Originally posted by Nuriko View Post
    Darn update, the countdown is actually going UP, it's at about 4 hours now...
    Heh. 30 mins ago I was at 3hrs and 30mins left. Now I'm at 3hrs and 25mins. Alllllmost therrreee

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
    ------
    Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
    When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

lol mine too, probably because the throng of players dling, server crash predicted >.>

sig courtesy tgm
      retired -08

Comment

Originally posted by Dymlos View Post
        It's the people that are farming that aren't thf or /thf. If you're farming and don't have thf, GTFO. You're only hurting the people who are farming that are trying to make a living.
        Ok, I think I'm missing something. Why should everyone be thf or /thf to farm? And how do they hurt other people by not being a thf or /thf? Long day...maybe I'm just not able to think straight but I don't get it.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
          Ok, I think I'm missing something. Why should everyone be thf or /thf to farm? And how do they hurt other people by not being a thf or /thf? Long day...maybe I'm just not able to think straight but I don't get it.
          You're not missing anything TGM. Dymlos has no idea what he's talking about.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
          ------
          Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
          When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

wow, reading through this we have some real inconsiderate @holes in this thread. lol

hating people for being anon?

trying to outfarm or claim every mob against a party that dropped you?

maybe you guys should go outside for a little while. I think you're getting a little too caught up in the pixels.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

i prefer being called a jack ass tyvm

sig courtesy tgm
              retired -08

Comment

It's the people that are farming that aren't thf or /thf. If you're farming and don't have thf, GTFO. You're only hurting the people who are farming that are trying to make a living.
                >.>

Yeah, 'cause after all /thf really helps the Mushushu Scorpion's Claw drop rate ya know......

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
                  You're not missing anything TGM. Dymlos has no idea what he's talking about.
                  Ah! LOL Thank you for clearing that up Ameroth! ^^
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I have to admit, I rarely if ever go /anon. Farming or otherwise. Not sure why that is, but I guess I just don't care about it enough to bother.

Comment

Well, you could always /away... Even when your not really away, it stops incoming tells without hiding your information, but you can still talk through linkshell/party chat/messages
                      Originally posted by Ellipses
                      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                      Originally posted by MCLV
                      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                      More Sig:

Comment

Things are getting blown out of proportion.

WHO hates anyone in this thread?

This was about that situation when you can't tell what people are doing because theyre all /anon and how that may hinder you, and in this case also hinder THEM.

FINE, they anon for a reason, GREAT for them.

You like to anon, so youre offended or something by what I said, oopsie!

If theyre not anon I still can't tell what theyre doing. Yeah... a RDM/THF in Zitah really isnt farming Goobbues and Bats, uh huh, hes strolling around refreshing and fleeing for the hell of it.

Oh and yeah, you don't need THF or /THF to farm. What does that have to do with the discussion?

I can't guess what people are doing in a zone just by their jobs, I'm not a little fairy with magical guessing powers, but I can take assumptions and avoid hindrances even if I'm wrong in assuming, its my problem. If I spot a THF or a /THF in a zone, I assume theyre farming, oh sure they can be running around but I'm not a complete idiot like you lot seem to be implying with all your little facts. If I spot 3~4 THF in, SAY, Giddeus, there is a preeeety good chance there's gonna be competition for farming Bees there.

If I'm dubious about what a THF might be doing in a zone for more than 5 minutes, I will ask them if they're farming, but if they're anon, what can I do?...

And one more thing, I've played this game long enough, people asking me for help never bothered me, ctrl+r "sorry i'm busy" doesnt take me 3 seconds to type. And that whole thing about people that keep nagging you after you say no, it has never happened to me as a RDM or any other job, maybe its just me, maybe some of you are finding excuses, I don't know.
                        Last edited by Balfree; 03-11-2008, 04:03 AM.
                        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Damn it, I always figured you were a little fairy with magical guessing powers. Thanks for completely shattering my world view, Balfree.

Comment

You're the fairy. >.<

Comment

My feelings.

Comment

... I'm now derailing my own thread.

I want to cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X