About changing servers update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About changing servers update!

Who is going to be leaving their server when we are able to change servers with a small fee? I might change servers for a new group of people to explore with ^_^
    Yes
    20.47%
    No
    50.39%
    Maybe
    16.54%
    Want to but to expensive!
    12.60%
    Nagasaki - Odin - 75 Puppetmaster

Re: About changing servers update!

While it's been tempting to change servers and meet some of my favorite forum personalities sometimes, I run with a really good group on Lakshmi now, and I don't think I could be paid, much less pay, to leave them.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

At the moment I'm not really attached to the server I'm on so I might move if there's a good place to move to.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I'm perfectly happy, though Bahamut will be one of the servers to suffer the huge influx of people

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

I'll go wherever a large group of folks from here decide to go. I have only one tie to Bahamut, and it's not like Kirst and I would stop being friends if I left.

Comment

I'm almost sure I'll stay where I am. I have two rl friends, and a few really good online friends I'd miss. So basically unless my personal LS decided to all move to another server, I'm perfectly fine where I am.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
            ------
            Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
            When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
              I'm almost sure I'll stay where I am. I have two rl friends, and a few really good online friends I'd miss. So basically unless my personal LS decided to all move to another server, I'm perfectly fine where I am.
              Same for me. Except I don't have any "really good online friends."

Comment

I should amend my statement to "wherever a large group of people I like end up" because there are a lot of people I don't like. Sorry, people I don't like. You're probably better off anyway.

Comment

Everyone comes to Kujata so I don't have to move.
                  What?
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Well, I'm the LS leader of a pretty virginal LS (4 members and one never plays), so if anybody thinking of moving sees my levels and feels pity, get over here and do something about it. We can kick this LS off right.

Comment

I'd say, go to seraph if you want an sky, limbus and dynamis shell that's almost like a family ls =3 Plus, ls merit parties are the best here xD Anyways... would be cool to see some of the people here on the game....
                      Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Gonna stay where I'm.

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
                          Well, I'm the LS leader of a pretty virginal LS (4 members and one never plays), so if anybody thinking of moving sees my levels and feels pity, get over here and do something about it. We can kick this LS off right.
                          I would totally come to your server. Unless it is a server I hate. I hate a lot of servers. Mostly Bismark.

Comment

I'm not moving to a different server, especially I made a friend on Asura for a year who also plays 360, so he's my best friend and basically he taught me how to play this game when I was new, leaving him behind will make him upset, stunned, and shock, so no thanks, even though I'm curious about the Fairy server b/c two of my XBL friends are on it.

Comment

I've been on Alexander since day one so I don't really see a point in moving, at least not at the moment.
                              You kill one man, your a murderer
                              Kill many and your a conquerer
                              Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Working...
                              X