about a Chain player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about a Chain player!

Make fun of a player , does he have right same as USA players to a China? Is if his accept a branch looked at? Is Chinese inside the game all RMT?
    If a Chinese friend of you , he are same as you, simultaneous plays in making fun of this, Do the same thing within game, he same pay to SE, Unique different from to being that he has shared the same with several RMT carelessly credit card , Price if he is same RMT must be ended game as being the same? Had whether SE thought that he has violated game regulation indeed in game inside behavior whether be or not in the right ending his game?
    He longs to see good friend inside the game again, if who can help him,
    please send mail to this address: Email removed

Moderator's Edit: I see no reason why a legitimate player cannot file his own complaint with Square-Enix, and I see a lot of harm if this is an email retrieval scam. - Icemage
    Last edited by Icemage; 12-17-2006, 05:44 PM.

Re: about a Chain player!

what?
    Don't you just hate those people who name their characters after other games like Devil may Cry and animes like Trigun? ^^

Comment

... Not too long ago this site got a little less than a hundred nearly identical emails in broken english, giving POL login and credit card information and asking why their accounts had been banned. All the passwords and credit cards on all the accounts were the same. All claiming to be legit players. Personally, I find this awfully hard to believe, but I suppose it's possible that a few non-RMT chinese players that just happened to be sharing a credit card with RMT got caught in the banning. That seems to be what the OP is trying to say.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
        ... Not too long ago this site got a little less than a hundred nearly identical emails in broken english, giving POL login and credit card information and asking why their accounts had been banned. All the passwords and credit cards on all the accounts were the same. All claiming to be legit players. Personally, I find this awfully hard to believe, but I suppose it's possible that a few non-RMT chinese players that just happened to be sharing a credit card with RMT got caught in the banning. That seems to be what the OP is trying to say.
        Really? I figured that it was just another attempt to get valid e-mail address.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise,
          but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

~Proverbs 13:20

Comment

Could easily be that as well. >_>

Comment

Moved to General Discussion. This has nothing to do with Square-Enix questions.

I've removed the email link in the original post to protect our users in the likely case of this being an attempt to get email addresses of FFXI players. If any member seriously wants to do something for this supposed person, please use the Private Message system.

Icemage

Comment

thank you all for the posts and im sorry Ice

for the question, My friend is to be wronged really. That I can ensure that he is absolute is not a RMT. But I and he do not know how to come by testifying and coming have no way with the account number answering him making an explanation. Has a right making fun of a player really been deprived like this could it be said that?

can you help?

Friend's personage is introduced :

THF75,BLM72,NIN42,WHM37, Be lower than lvl30 jobs some 。
                server: Bismarck
                San d'oria rank10 Bastok rank2
                PM:5-3
                ZM:15
                ToAu:7
                NPC frined: lvl62
                Runic portal: 5/5
                teleport crystals: all
                Alchemy craft skill: 95+3 other skills 60 but fishing and goldsmithing
                rare/ex geats some
                play time less than 6 hours per day

Comment

And how can we help? E-mail you and say hello? What will that do? Make you feel better?

Honestly if there are 10 RMT accounts using the credit card, why the hell would a normal person also use that credit card for his claim to be "legit" account? You think we believe that? You think you won't get caught?
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

You might want to go to the official site to complain, playonline.com.

This is just a forum discussing the game, we don't have any power whatsoever over an account.
                    Meredy
                    70SMN/60COR/41WHM/46BLM/30RNG/12BLU

Comment

All right. We do not get rid of this problem discussing his whether be or not RMT again. Place chatting because of here are only a rich and influential family. Anybody also is unable to resolve the problem that we discuss coming representative SE.

Then, if that a USA player is RMT , SE close his account number directly? Why Japanese RMT do still have having major part to have restored the account number already? But Chinese but do not have all along? Still have the game regulation informing of him, and pointing him out what to have violated concretely if SE needing to ought to before closing a RMT account number, whether be or not?

by the way, your passingly believe in all Chinese game person all RMT? do you have the chinese frined within this game? are they RMT?

Comment

And now you're complaining other RMT in japan and USA got their account back. Huh.

Know this.

1. We are just a discussion website. And our members hate RMT. So we have absolutely nothing to do with your RMT account being banned.

2. It is your friend and your countrymen who made China known as RMT country. It's not our fault nor do we care. You want to blame someone? Blame your friend. ok?
                        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                          You want to blame someone? Blame your friend. ok?
                          Quoted for emphasis.

In other amusing news:
                          Originally posted by Bless
                          Place chatting because of here are only a rich and influential family
                          How is this stereotyping any better than the Chinese/RMT comparison you're trying to avoid?

Icemage

Comment

Bless, if you really feel your friend was wrongfully banned, you need to contact Playonline's support staff through the official website. Here is the link to that: https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html

Nobody here can help you with your friend's account, nor are we the right people to discuss any percieved prejudice in SE's customer service. We are not directly affiliated with them. This is just a site where players come to talk about the game.

Comment

I'm so confused. I can't even read what he's saying. Seems you guys are giving him advice, but he's just venting his friends RMT problems on here, whatever they may be. :/
                              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X