Changing Allegiance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Allegiance

Hey I was just wondering, how do I change my allegiance?
    I am currently with Bastok, but I would rather change to Sandy (Bastok came 3rd in the last conquest in Phoenix >.> how embarassing lol).
    I know I have to talk to a specific NPC, but do I need to do anything else? I heard I need a rank 10, another I heard just a rank 3. Can anyone help me?

Re: Changing Allegiance

Not that you should be embarrased if your nation comes third because it's going to happen sooner or later, but on Lakshmi, Bastok has the nasty habit of coming third a lot, so much so that many people refer to it as Lastok. Anyhow, basically if you want to change your nation it will cost you 10,000 Gil.

There are no rank requirements!

Talk to one of the NPCs to change your nation. Either:

Bastok Metalworks: Mythily
    San D'Oria North: Beriphaule
    Windurst: Rakano-Marukano

Comment

Originally posted by Tadacho View Post
      Not that you should be embarrased if your nation comes third because it's going to happen sooner or later, but on Lakshmi, Bastok has the nasty habit of coming third a lot, so much so that many people refer to it as Lastok. Anyhow, basically if you want to change your nation it will cost you 10,000 Gil.

There are no rank requirements!

Talk to one of the NPCs to change your nation. Either:

Bastok Metalworks: Mythily
      San D'Oria North: Beriphaule
      Windurst: Rakano-Marukano
      aw dang I just accepted mission 2-3 for Bastok, is there anyway I can still change or drop the missions?
      Anyway, thanks for the info :D

Comment

I don't think it's possible to cancel a mission. You could just not do it; if you're going to change nation it doesn't matter anyway as your rank will get reset to 1.

Comment

You can't change or drop a mission once you've started it, and you cannot change allegiances while you have an active mission.

By the by, the gil cost for changing allegiance varies from 4000 to 20000 gil based on what your current nation's rank is compared to your destination nation's rank. The farther "up" in Conquest you go, the more it costs.

Also note that you lose any/all outpost supply quests you may have done when you switch nations (and you don't get them back even if you switch back).

Icemage

Comment

Ooh, thanks for clearing that up (for me too ^^)

Comment

yea me too :D
              well, I guess I could just go ahead with Bastok >.<

Comment

Aye, if you're only real reason for wanting to change nation is because they came last I'd suggest you just stick it out as every nation is gonna come last at one point (some more than others, mind)

Comment

Working...
                X