Payment Question !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Question !

I know this have been asked before, but ive never gotten a clear answer. Some say yes, and some say no.

My question: Can you use Visa Electron to pay the monthly fee? Anyone using it right now? Or just registered using it? i really need to know coz its the only card i have and i'm going to buy this game IF Electron works!

Btw. i live in Sweden in case that makes any difference...

Re: Payment Question !

Well, it's a Visa marked card, so I would say yes.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I need someone who has done it him/ herself so i can be sure.. cause there have been ppl saying it didnt work for them, but those posts are like years old. So i would hope there would be someone who has tried to register not too long ago using the Visa Electron.

Comment

Best thing to do is call Square-Enix directly and ask them if Visa Electron is supported by their billing system.

Off the cuff, I don't think they will accept it. One of the stipulations of the usage of the Visa Electron type of cards is that there must be user authorization on every transaction; chances are that Square-Enix's automated billing system will not work with this requirement.

I could be wrong though - your best bet is to call them and see.

Icemage

Comment

well i try a visa electron debit card to pay an un-payd month fees but it doesnt work...but im not sure cause maybe i need to change my payment method first and to do that i think i need to pay the other CC i used first to reactivate my acount but well i need with that too cause maybe i cant pay that CC lol

Comment

Working...
          X