They are on to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are on to me...

Those Doom Scorpions in Crawler's Nest. I'm the WHM in our static, and ran into interesting situations, twice over.

<me> One more mob and I level up
    <Puller> If I can find one
    *notices something moving behind me*
    *rotate camera*
    *face a scorpion looking at me like a tasty treat*
    <me> You could...
    <me> take that one...
    <me> behind me...
    <me> about to munch on me...
    *aggro*
    <me> trying to eat me...

Then a bit later on, after a few more beetles

<puller> Nothing here, any scorps?
    *rotate camera, weary*
    <me> Nothing blowing in my ear this time...
    *2 seconds later, a scorpion walks over me*
    <me> ... -.-

Re: They are on to me...

A Sneak macro would be in order here I think.

Icemage

Comment

that or better camps

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

It couldn't be as bad as having a stupid party leader who sets the camp on top of a Goblin Smithy spawn in Kazham. Nothing like tanking a Mandy as WAR/MNK, and having to dual tank because the BRD doesn't know how to sleep, instead WHACKING the goblin, causing him to be claimed.

I mean, that might or might not have happened. But it sounds abit worse than a Scorpion sniffing your butt before he finishes you >_>.
        Cleverness - Hades
        75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
        DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Originally posted by Clever Ninja View Post
          It couldn't be as bad as having a stupid party leader who sets the camp on top of a Goblin Smithy spawn in Kazham. Nothing like tanking a Mandy as WAR/MNK, and having to dual tank because the BRD doesn't know how to sleep, instead WHACKING the goblin, causing him to be claimed.

I mean, that might or might not have happened. But it sounds abit worse than a Scorpion sniffing your butt before he finishes you >_>.
          lmao! thanks for the image I needed a good laugh on the scorp sniffing then chowing down.
          I'ld have to say dead is dead regardless of what ate you though.

Regarding the Kazam bit it has happened. My brother was in a pt in Kazam where the pt was camping on top of the goblin smithy spawn spot. Fortunatly they hade 2 ninjas trading tanking duties and one kept the mandy busy while to other tanked smithy. end result was a quick xp chain. I told him he was lucky they didn' get gob bombed (Killing shadows) then dreamflowered (Sleeping pt and leaving dead tanks), but gratz since it worked out.

Comment

My story actually happened, I just thought it was funny how good the timing was everytime.

I don't quite understand that scorpion spawning there because we were there for a good while and that was the only two times it popped on us. I guess its just random unluckiness.

But at least we didn't get anything bad from it since each time we were actually trying to find something to pull, so the pop was welcomed.

Its just the whole 'nothing here' *gets trampled* timing that was amazing.

Comment

Working...
            X