Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just wanna go home!!!

Originally posted by neighbortaru
    I suppose the "rules" might be referring to aggro behaviour. I would say that's one of the most important things that people should learn early on. Know what to do and not do for sight, sound and magic aggro.

Another "basic" thing you should keep in mind is just run away. If you get aggro, don't ever stop for anything, just keep running (unless you are running into another mob). Your chances of surviving are much better that way.
    That was what I was talking about. I should have been more clear about what I was saying. As for geting back to bastoke I have found that if you stay away from the road and hug the outer edges of the zone you do better. Mobs tend to hang around the roads and be willing to stop and wait for strong mobs to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni
      You forget that the Highlands has a notorious reputation for "over the hill aggro" in which mobs can see you, but you can't see them (There's a lot of pathing BUGS in the program) Also Quads can aggro you through a wall (Crag area) just so you know.
      That's news to me. never have problems with this in the 3+ years ive been playing. Despite that, my point was that konchatat is such a large zone you will almost never ever be forced to go only one way. If you see goblins/quadavs near by, by all means run a large loop around them while keeping your eye on them as you pass if you are unsure about aggro.

The only area that forces you to take a small narrow route is the south end of konchatat, which i dont think has any goblins.
      Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
      ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

im kinda new too (lvl 17 rdm) and i knew the aggros when i was like 5. the other day i ran to jueno and got aggroed by like 4 gobs in jugner, ran down a dead end, and made it barely
        the secret is patience and knowing the territory. Running at night is not advised.
        I like to keep to the side of the zone, run halfway up the hills, this way you only have possible aggro from one side to watch for.
        ya doing that you will almost never be aggroed, at least i dont

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

Working...
        X