Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's your pet peeve in FFXI?

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
    In other news my Dynamis shell continues working hard at digging its own grave by canceling another run. The shell leader's whereabouts are currently unknown. Still searching for a replacement shell to board as our own continues to sprout holes and run out of life boats.
    Mine has had the same message from a officer since the first of the year. One of my buddies saw the leader selling off all his hard-earned currency (by us slaves) out in Rolanberry Mall (when people still used it).

I'd like to get into a Dyna shell eventually for THF gear and pay-outs but I'm starting to not trust Dyna-shells across the board given every one I've been with has crumbled in questionable means.
    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

It's not that I don't trust the guy. I mean he's on pretty good terms with the couple that runs my social shell and I think he might even know them IRL. It's just that the dude can't lead his way out of a paper bag and the shell is going to fall apart because of that.

On a related note: what's the best way to go shopping for a Dynamis shell?
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

It's not that I don't trust the guy. I mean he's on pretty good terms with the couple that runs my social shell and I think he might even know them IRL. It's just that the dude can't lead his way out of a paper bag and the shell is going to fall apart because of that.

On a related note: what's the best way to go shopping for a Dynamis shell?
        Dynamis <Linkshell> <can I have it?> <you can have this:> <backhand blow> <job>

That aught to work.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Comment

It is because you are small, bite-sized and delicious.
            This! Finally, I haz teh interwebz again!
            sigpic
            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

?

Comment

OMG.... Aks changed her picture... no more yellow jumpsuits... her kids have GUNS now!!!! WATCH THE FUCK OUT!!!

Comment

I couldn't help the school uniforms. Those were beyond my control. But dressing my kids in camo and giving them toy guns? Mommy's so proud!
                  sigpic

Comment

If we did that here, child welfare would be called on us.
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

They aren't real guns. People who can't teach their kids the difference between toys and real guns shouldn't damn have kids in the first place.

And the camo are jammies. They just happened to be playing outside.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aren't your children like 30 TGM?

Comment

This is how that thing started...

Man...

What was that thing called?

That thing where those kids shot up their school?

Damn... I always forget that thing...

Columbo?

No that was the show with the guy who had the glass eye... classic.

Oh well... I forget

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Aren't your children like 30 TGM?
                          Dude just called you OLD!

You gunna stand for that TGM?

I wouldn't.

I'd be all GAT GAT GAT!!!!

You know... like AKS' kids, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                            They aren't real guns. People who can't teach their kids the difference between toys and real guns shouldn't damn have kids in the first place.

And the camo are jammies. They just happened to be playing outside.
                            I didn't say it was a real gun. I just said that we'd get child welfare called on us for that. My grandson went to school and made a gun with his fingers and was playing with the boys in class. Then he pointed his "gun" at the teacher and did the pretend shooting noise and was nearly expelled from school. What do you think these type of people would do if they saw that picture? Exactly.

Yes, Cid my daughter is 30 and my son is 28 but I do have young grandchildren.
                            Originally posted by Feba
                            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                            Originally posted by Taskmage
                            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                            Originally posted by DakAttack
                            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Those people are retards. Plain and simple.

If someone called CPS on me for that I'd stick something up their ass, and you can bet it'd have real bullets, too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                                Those people are retards. Plain and simple.

If someone called CPS on me for that I'd stick something up their ass, and you can bet it'd have real bullets, too.
                                Your penis shoots bullets? epic...

Comment

Working...
                                X