What's your pet peeve in FFXI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's your pet peeve in FFXI?

Yea Sev's huge posts always drive me crazy lol. It's a quote then text then quote then text...man just quote the whole thing!

Yea, my pet peeve is uhh that tarus are just too darn cute.

I haven't played the past couple months, but with these bst updates I'm looking forward to it. :D

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Sev, this is day 2 of my half-year break from the game and these forums, I haven't got to know you very well but from what I've seen and from what I know you can be the better man and let it go. Okay? it's been way too many pages. And it's not worth your time or ours...
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

just so you know i do apologize i am getting my password changed. THAT WAS NOT ME TYPING ANY OF THAT. please understand, my friend is an a hole. im sorry

Comment

my pet peeve - changing jobs in a hurry when you spend all your time R0ing....

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

so please dont insult me if you want his name its fiftygill on odin. hes the one who typed all that

Comment

Guess I can give you a pet peeve. Hopping on your job of choice to solo for whatever reason, and forget crucial items like some means of getting back home, reraise items or anything else, and needing to go back all the way to your storage to get it, then its been 30 minutes and you dont feel like doing whatever you were going to do anyway and now you realise you spent nearly an hour of your life meaninglessly.

Yes this happened this morning when i went out to try BST20 in valk.
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by KoukiRyu View Post
                Yea Sev's huge posts always drive me crazy lol. It's a quote then text then quote then text...man just quote the whole thing!
                Yea, my pet peeve is uhh that tarus are just too darn cute.
                I haven't played the past couple months, but with these bst updates I'm looking forward to it. :D
                Woot I r ur Pet peeve!
                Welcome Back Koukiryu!

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                Balfree's pet peeve

Woot a mod posts a pet peeve and it is not me /win!
                [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Ok wow all I'm going to say is that after reading all of Vapors, post My IQ went down 30.

Ok I'm really only going to state one thing, that is RDM Main healer YES but more of a back up Healer. I am a 75 RDM and damn good at the job . Now to state the piss out of RDM like you are is down right insane. Ok party setup, Rdm Tp burn pt yes is a great setup but the rdm will run out of mp at some point in time.

Now RDM WHM party, you have a good rdm and a good whm 3 good melee and 1 good tank the party will never run out of mp the rdm may lack a few refreshes but with a good whm they will never run out yes rdm has convert even a maxed out rdm vert is only 8 mins . WHM in party will make the party go better simple fact sorry vap .

I'm Revoking your RDM licence cause you have no skills nor are making any sence.

Comment

rabbi you are always a bit slow lol >.>

Comment

lmao your my hero Sev!! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Whiterabbit View Post
                        Ok wow all I'm going to say is that after reading all of Vapors, post My IQ went down 30.

Ok I'm really only going to state one thing, that is RDM Main healer YES but more of a back up Healer. I am a 75 RDM and damn good at the job . Now to state the piss out of RDM like you are is down right insane. Ok party setup, Rdm Tp burn pt yes is a great setup but the rdm will run out of mp at some point in time.

Now RDM WHM party, you have a good rdm and a good whm 3 good melee and 1 good tank the party will never run out of mp the rdm may lack a few refreshes but with a good whm they will never run out yes rdm has convert even a maxed out rdm vert is only 8 mins . WHM in party will make the party go better simple fact sorry vap .

I'm Revoking your RDM licence cause you have no skills nor are making any sence.
                        just so you know i said like 5 times, that was fiftygill posting all that he uses my account, and i got in trouble for some of the things he said. But i actually do agree with what he said regarding rdm. i am a 75 rdm and i do not run out of mp unless the melee players are really horrible , and i do love tp burns the best. i actually have partied with whms, and they are always resting. i never have to rest as rdm and i have 968 mp and im elvaan. and i dont even need the brd to /whm, i prefer /nin. so i just do all the healing. sorry i disagree with you, but i know my rdm capabilities. and fiftygill does to, he just went around it the wrong way trying to make me look bad. i just got my password changed, so dont expect to see anymore from him on here. More damage the better, if one person can handle healing i would rather do that, i just make sure everyone has /nin

Comment

Originally posted by Vapors View Post
                          just so you know i said like 5 times, that was fiftygill posting all that he uses my account, and i got in trouble for some of the things he said. But i actually do agree with what he said regarding rdm. i am a 75 rdm and i do not run out of mp unless the melee players are really horrible , and i do love tp burns the best. i actually have partied with whms, and they are always resting. i never have to rest as rdm and i have 968 mp and im elvaan. and i dont even need the brd to /whm, i prefer /nin. so i just do all the healing. sorry i disagree with you, but i know my rdm capabilities. and fiftygill does to, he just went around it the wrong way trying to make me look bad. i just got my password changed, so dont expect to see anymore from him on here. More damage the better, if one person can handle healing i would rather do that, i just make sure everyone has /nin
                          And a good rdm can main heal no problem, my friend is also a dam good rdm and if i go nin he goes rdm/whm and main heals. i have done it numerous times, actually it is the only way i really do xp.

Comment

And a good rdm can main heal no problem, my friend is also a dam good rdm and if i go nin he goes rdm/whm and main heals. i have done it numerous times, actually it is the only way i really do xp.
                            dont quote yourself just edit the post, and I advise to drop the whole tp burn rdm whm thing, I would rather not start over with a new person to " discuss " with

Comment

Hmmm......... Yes a rdm can do it but lets see whms have Devotin yet again you never said anything about a brd hell any mage can heal with a brd. Not all DD can go /nin or they won't more less their not DD anymore lets say a Sam/nin haha yeah right . Get off your high horse and grow some freaking balls and stand up for what you posted before you just got all pissy cause everyone started bashing you fun stuff.

I have said my remarks now just keep spamming the boards like a good little boy and make yourself look even worse /cheers on Vapors ftfw .

Comment

Sev come have a lvl 1 race with me if your not doing anything with your shel.

P.s There will be Cookies,Pie and Punch .

Comment

Working...
                                X