This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Suggestion for Jobs(not a new one)

Over the night I was thinking .... why do we have to do the SAM,DRG,BRD ..etc Job quests again if we wona be them as a New character. Wouldnt it be Easyer on everyone if once you do the Job Quest it would Unlock the job for all your other characters on your account even if you start on another server.

Re: a Suggestion for Jobs(not a new one)

Yes it would be easier. It would also be easier if all characters started with subjobs, chocobo licenses, airship passes, Sea and Sky access, and a pony.

Easier isn't better.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

I mean JUST! for jobs no other stuff unlocked. People are always complaining that they dont wona go threw the game again to get a Job again

Comment

"People" are? Always?

I can only think of a handful of job combinations that have both job and subjob as advanced jobs. And they all either 1) only work at high levels anyway 2) only work at low levels anyway 3) are only good in specific situations or 4) should have non-advance subjobs available, too. You're really not avoiding that much work.
        Ellipses on Fenrir
        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
        . . .

Comment

plus another charater on your account,is basicly a new person, they cant magicly have all that stuff unlocked. Would be stupid. This is just another example of player lazzyness
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses
            "People" are? Always?

I can only think of a handful of job combinations that have both job and subjob as advanced jobs. And they all either 1) only work at high levels anyway 2) only work at low levels anyway 3) are only good in specific situations or 4) should have non-advance subjobs available, too. You're really not avoiding that much work.
            Your right.. I suggested this for people who keep complaining about having to the job quests again. I have no problem with doing the quests again or lvling back up too 30.

Comment

hey so I already got 75rdm war blm on my main. when i start my second character why can't I have 75 rdm war blm with all AFs too? So I don't have to do it again?

See what that leads to? New character is just that, *new* character.
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

.........Can someone just delete this topic before I get realy annoyed?

Comment

i think i understand what you are trying to say.....

Basically you just want to switch from a hume to a taru. or just want to change your ugly face and basically instead of starting a "new" character you are basically switching your info that is on your "account"<< one that is already existing. To another character right??? i hope that made sense to everyone else

Comment

Something like that >.> that might be better than what i ment lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kyero Fox
                      Over the night I was thinking .... why do we have to do the SAM,DRG,BRD ..etc Job quests again if we wona be them as a New character. Wouldnt it be Easyer on everyone if once you do the Job Quest it would Unlock the job for all your other characters on your account even if you start on another server.
                      Essentially.

Whatever jobs you unlocked with one character, you won't have to unlock with another character on the same account. Nothing more.

I don't know, seems like an alright idea.

Comment

hmm alright idea but the premiere forum posers attack the guy....

Comment

I wonder what kind of wyvern you'd get when you have no subjob.

Paladins and (to a lesser extent) Ninjas that can't Provoke in the Dunes. Bards that can only sing and melee. Summoners that can't backup heal. Rangers, Samurais, Dragoons, and Dark Knights with severely gimped damage output.

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.

I think it creates more problems than it solves. I also don't think what it solves is a problem.
                          Ellipses on Fenrir
                          . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses
                            I wonder what kind of wyvern you'd get when you have no subjob.

Paladins and (to a lesser extent) Ninjas that can't Provoke in the Dunes. Bards that can only sing and melee. Summoners that can't backup heal. Rangers, Samurais, Dragoons, and Dark Knights with severely gimped damage output.

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria.

I think it creates more problems than it solves. I also don't think what it solves is a problem.
                            We get the idea ... you can stop now.

Comment

@ Ellipses :D

Comment

Working...
                              X