Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aht Urhgan update schedule; anyone remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aht Urhgan update schedule; anyone remember?

I am sure i saw a time line picture at some point when the expension was released which showed when the other parts of the expension updates were to take place, but i cant find it anywhere now...

Does anyone remember where it was? Maybe it was in Playonline, i cant check right now, but if anyone remembers or want to look it up, please do so, im wondering when we will have the new job's AFs, the chocobo digging and the job corrections we are all waiting for
    Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
    63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
    Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: Aht Urhgan update schedule; anyone remember?

Yes, I know what you mean. It was on the main FFXI website on the pages for the fan festival, but it seems to have disappeared.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing and I would like to know that information as well!

Comment

Seach the forums. There's pictures of it all over. FFXI Fan Festival is what you're looking for.

Comment

I saw this on another forum, its linked to someone's account so someone should download it and rehost since I cannot.

Click me

36 War/15 Mnk/22 Thf/62 Pld/Bst 75/Nin 33/Whm 36/Blm 19/Cor 7
          Full Af X2 • Rank 8 • Alchemy 65

Comment

Alright, ive searched all over, either i suck at this or its hard to find, i cant get my hand on it... Can you be more precise as to where you saw it? Every thread i searhed only had pics of the event, but no timeline chart as to what im talking about...

EDIT:

Originally posted by Thoronas
            I saw this on another forum, its linked to someone's account so someone should download it and rehost since I cannot.

Click me
            Thats it!!! Thanks!!

Omg, its during june july and august that we'll get the AFs probably... ; ; kinda close i guess, but yet too far ><
            Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
            63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
            Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Thank you very much for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
                Alright, ive searched all over, either i suck at this or its hard to find, i cant get my hand on it... Can you be more precise as to where you saw it? Every thread i searhed only had pics of the event, but no timeline chart as to what im talking about...

EDIT:

Thats it!!! Thanks!!

Omg, its during june july and august that we'll get the AFs probably... ; ; kinda close i guess, but yet too far ><
                Only 2.5 months behind on the job balance adjustments

Comment

Originally posted by Atma
                  They've already done at least some...
                  They gave PLD Auto-Refresh and Shield Mastery. It's not much, but it's a start...
                  Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                  Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                  Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                  Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                  Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

also adjusted benidiction

Comment

What did they do with benediction? And is there a list of the updates they have done with the jobs/ will do with the jobs that anyone can point me to if it even exists?

Comment

i can't wait for the other ajustments, i wonder how it will effect the way the jobs are played.

Comment

Originally posted by Atma
                          I've been checking the POL site almost daily for information on what they'll do to help thief. Man, seriously, I'd suicide bomb myself against Jormungand ten times if it meant gaining something like Dagger Mastery. God knows how much we would like a boost after progressively losing momentum since yokodama was lost.
                          guh :D

Comment

Refresh II or at least Refreshga and Tier II debuffs (real ones, not that "debuffs grow with your lvl and stats" crap) for RDM, yes... please
                            sigpic
                            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop
                              What did they do with benediction? And is there a list of the updates they have done with the jobs/ will do with the jobs that anyone can point me to if it even exists?
                              Benediction was altered to remove all detrimental status effects as well as heal HP to full.

As for new job abilities etc, no one knows at the moment. But you'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X