This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate ToAU

Ne1 else like hate the new expansion? I mean sure its cool because there r new places to exp..and uhh thats really about it for me. Assult is..well..boring. The new jobs r kinda, boring. The missions r, nonexistent? lol (yeh i know there r missions but they aint like real CoP or even RoZ missions). Im prolly the only one who feels this way but ToAU is really a let down. Now all it has done for me has pulled all of my friends out of the rest of the game and kept them all busy exploring. For some reason i just cant get into it..jw how many of u feel this way XD

Re: Hate ToAU

The new quests are awesome, espessially Get the Picture, Two-Horn the Savage, and and whatever the other one is in Mamook. Assault is pretty fun, but it's tough, and a lot of people havn't even attuned with all the portals yet. That was one of the first things I did.

It's not going to be much unless you're 50+, and even then you wont be able to do much. You'll also want to level White Mage to at least 25 for Sneak and Invisible. Being able to move about freely helps a lot.

Comment

I've enjoyed it so fari unlocked all 3 jobs
      corsair is my new love
      blue mages are quite the awesomeness
      assault is ok
      new areas are annoying yet intresting
      i like it over all

Comment

I beleive the new expansion is pretty good, I mean there is alot of content jammed into it. This expansion is not all New jobs and new areas. alot of new concepts and other things, the new jobs are by far the most customizable jobs I have seen in the game. There is alot of storyline in the quest! As for the missions I can see where you can say they are non-existant but as people say "Rome wasn't built in a day" Missions will be added, just like CoP before it they will add more, I still beleive we haven't scratched the surface of what ToAU has to offer.

Its your opinon on the matter though and to his his own right.
        My Livejorunal: www.livejournal.com/users/sagessmn

Comment

Originally posted by goutan
          Ne1 else like hate the new expansion? I mean sure its cool because there r new places to exp..and uhh thats really about it for me. Assult is..well..boring. The new jobs r kinda, boring. The missions r, nonexistent? lol (yeh i know there r missions but they aint like real CoP or even RoZ missions). Im prolly the only one who feels this way but ToAU is really a let down. Now all it has done for me has pulled all of my friends out of the rest of the game and kept them all busy exploring. For some reason i just cant get into it..jw how many of u feel this way XD
          Wall o' text + sub 5th grade spelling capabilities = You failed this post.

You seem to be new here, so allow me to offer you a piece of advice. Learn how to present yourself as a mature person, or at least one that knows how to spell. You're more likely to produce bleeding eyes on the other side of the screen than positive feedback with your current writing style.

As for the subject of your post.

ToAU is definitely aimed at a certain group of people; Those who have been idling at 75 for a while. While I won't say there is nothing for lower-level players there, for those who were frustrated by the tremendous amounts of sacrifice with little reward in CoP, the new expansion presents something akin to instant gratification, with guaranteed and clear rewards.

Give it time, I'm sure you'll find something to appreciate in it.

Comment

I think you need to give it time. This expansion makes CoP look like nothing... I seriously am imprssed at your early bashing. Give it sometime and explore abit more. But then again, everyone is entitles to their opinion.

Just thinh of this... Cop is not even close as this expansion..... And besides, a personal opinion is not an actual representation of a subject, i think most people find this expansion refreshing

DH

Comment

And so, the Alla trolls begin.

Comment

In my post above there is not a single spelling mistake that wasn't "internet language" spelling >.> And whats wrong with my wall of text?? i like it! ; ; Newho, to reply to your post that i didnt find insulting, yeh i am lvl 75, ive been lvl 75 for a while, i have my osode...a lot of nice gear etc. BUT i still dont find anything in this new expansion that interests me. I did an assult once... we beat it first try, seemed VERY easy. Like, boring easy. I honestly dont see whats so good about it. The area is very..lacking. Every1 has realized that it is incomplete..probably the thing im looking forward 2 most is chocobo raising which they havent even completed yet. Also, all of the above mentioned options in the new areas are all the same.. assult..the missions...(yeah) and of course the new jobs, there REALLY isnt much else 2 do besides exploring, which got old for me after goin out once as rng/whm and couldnt solo nethin

Comment

Maybe your just burned out

Comment

As for missions being non-existent, that's because they are. Seeing as how they haven't added 90% of them yet. What we have now is basically just an intro to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Zempten
                      Maybe your just burned out
                      Thanks..with that in mind ill stop annoyin u guys with my internet grammer and go 2 bed >.>

Comment

I definitely have to agree with all of Darkhound and Stromguarde. While the expansion does offer some content for lower level players (i.e. the new jobs), there are some events that are purely for 70+ players. Besieged comes to mind.

I realize that you're a 75 RNG (or so your profile claims), so if you truly hate it that much...I don't really think you're looking hard enough, if at all.

Comment

The missions seem to be Assault. I bet you can't progress pass TM8 without First Class or Superior Class ranking(which you get from Assault and quests that come from Assault).

Ideally, we've got 15 entire zone/fights already.

Comment

I like CoP more when it comes to the story point but i started after it was all in and im hardly anywhere in CoP, im sure once more stuff is put in/i get higher ill enjoy ToA more

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

And so, the Alla trolls begin.
                              It sure seems that way. I sure hope that none of our other trolls made it in >.<

Comment

Working...
                              X