X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI double charged me this month

FFXI double charged me this month

this has never happened before.. i always pay 15.95 and this month they charged me 32.90...

did this happen to anyone else? i mean they charged me last month and they charged me doble this month so does that mean if they charge me again next month there stealing that $$$ and not giving me service?

Re: FFXI double charged me this month

yeah say here

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Checked mine, they only charged once on mine and wifes account.

Better call POL.

Comment

u 2 deltran? at least now i know im not the only one..

guess ill have to wait til monday to call

i tried there "live help" on the website but it said it closed at 5pm and it was only 1pm so i thought that was odd

anyone else double charged?

Comment

i did not really think to much into if it happens next month again ill call

Comment

It has happen to me once before. But calling POL is such a hassle, it's almost worth it to have them steal the $15 from you rather than to subject yourself to an hour on hold ... seriously, I have a life to live and will not wait on the line for the next available operator.

Of course, if this happened repeatedly, I'd like every penny stolen from me. But this has never been the case. I bet this is how SE makes money ...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni
              seriously, I have a life to live and will not wait on the line for the next available operator.
              lol and this life is their product?

Comment

Did your credit card expire recently? Mine did and they couldn't charge me, so when I fixed the expiration date they charged me for two months since my expiration date didn't allow it the previous one...

Maybe that helps?

Comment

happened to me. they just skipped my next months payment. but since then i always check.

also my friend had someone else charging their game on his account. so yeah man monday morning find out if it was a dbl charge, an not your card being used by another gamer.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

well my credit card hasnt expired.. same CC since start of account
                    then only thing that has changed in the last month was mid march i canceled 3 of my POL ID's so if anything my amount i pay shoulda gone DOWn by $3 not stayed the same AND double charged

i remember hearing once if u cancel a content id but not all of em SE double charges u is that still true?

of course that was from like 2 yrs ago maybe thats the case..

either way i wont be able to talk to SE til tomorrow ; ;

Comment

This actually just happened to me. Double charged mine, but only single charged my wife's oddly enough. So one 32$ charge and one 15$. We're callin' SE tomorrow.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                      SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Maybe it's some stupid April Fools joke? >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Deltran
                          lol and this life is their product?
                          Unlike you, I got better things to do with my life than be put on hold for hours. I work, I spend evenings out with friends. Maybe you need to get a life

?

Comment

My friend got charged 115 bucks this month for the game. Maybe Toau went over budget and this is how they are going to pay the programmers.

36 War/15 Mnk/22 Thf/62 Pld/Bst 75/Nin 33/Whm 36/Blm 19/Cor 7
                            Full Af X2 • Rank 8 • Alchemy 65

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni
                              Unlike you, I got better things to do with my life than be put on hold for hours. I work, I spend evenings out with friends. Maybe you need to get a life

?
                              it was a joke, theres no way id sit on hold for hours, and yes i have hardly any life but i dont mind
                              Last edited by Deltran; 04-03-2006, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X