bst 9

Full seers gear (+1 bootys and crown)
    kahzam airpass
    chocobo licence
    clothcraft 27
    rank 3

Comment

Re: Post you Best/Latest Accomplishment

About that Absolute Virtue screenshot, Apathy LS on Remora server has beaten AV 2 days ago. No drop.
      http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Hmmmm. Accomplishments....

Leaping Lizzy 1/1 on boots.
        Spook 5/6
        Crypt Ghost 1/3
        Goblin Gruel 1/1
        JEJ 0/1 (BUT I STILL FOUND THE BASTARD!)
        Morion Worm 1/1 (Me and a friend duo'd it)

Finished Windy 3-2 Saturday
        Lvl 5 fame everywhere except Norg
        and that's about it...

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Biggest accomplishments

Soloing War AF 1 with my War at 40
          Soloing Thf Af 1 with my Thf at 40
          Soloing Nin Af 1 with my Nin at 40 (see a patern? >_>)

Solo farming Zi'Tah Goobbues at 50 with no trouble, everyone said I should wait till 60 to go there
          Soloing Yag Conquistadors in Oz at 50, I was told I wouldn't stand a chance
          Soloing 2/3 parts of rank 5 with my 45 thf, I plan to solo the last part with my 45 War(including the NM fight)
          Soloing Mnk, Thf and Nin for exp when needed past the lvls where people are able to solo for Exp

Going 1/2 for my Leapers
          Going 1/1 for my Emp pin
          Going 1/3 On a Nikkaroiae (back when it was 2 mil+)

And my personal favorite accomplishment, being chosen as leader of one of the friendliest social LS's on cerberus and being an important reason, though not the only reason, for keeping it together and active for well over a year.
          "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Could we get the bard conversation split off, maybe?
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
              Could we get the bard conversation split off, maybe?
              Sorry about starting that. If any of you were curious the bard was 63. I am just getting sick of people and their attitudes towards paladins lately.

Comment

Originally posted by pErFeCt 34
                Sorry about starting that. If any of you were curious the bard was 63. I am just getting sick of people and their attitudes towards paladins lately.
                That sucks to run into that man but trust me its only going to get worse at higher levels. My LS has PLD tank pretty much everything endamge, dynamis, gods you name it. However, when a PLD starts asking us all if we want a meripo pt suddenly the sound of crickets in the ls chat are deafening.

I think its an issue that SE needs to address and it sounds like they will with this expansion. PLD shouldn't be relegated to lesser non-burn pt formats while they end up taking the brunt of tanking duty and death in many end game activities.
                Sky:O Sea:O Koga: 3/5 Melee: 1/5
                http://manapool-ls.com - Bahamut Endgame LS

Comment

My favorite accomplishments...
                  Soloing BLM AF3. - Nobody would help me do it, so I stopped waiting.
                  Beating CoP. - Just to spite the entire expansion by beating it.
                  Soloing Wyvernpoacher - No RNGs were around wanting it and he was killing a friend's exp...and I wanted to see if I could solo it. >_>a

Most recent:
                  Uh...I think I have "Fafnir Slayer" as a title, so I guess I was in the alliance when fafnir died 4 months ago...
                  Generic Info!

Comment

Originally posted by capitalistnihilist
                    That sucks to run into that man but trust me its only going to get worse at higher levels. My LS has PLD tank pretty much everything endamge, dynamis, gods you name it. However, when a PLD starts asking us all if we want a meripo pt suddenly the sound of crickets in the ls chat are deafening.

I think its an issue that SE needs to address and it sounds like they will with this expansion. PLD shouldn't be relegated to lesser non-burn pt formats while they end up taking the brunt of tanking duty and death in many end game activities.
                    That right there is the exact reason why I refuse to do any sort of endgame activities. Been there, done that. I refuse to do it again. I'm all for team effort and working together, but when it's all give and no return, I don't see the point in wasting my time. Ah..I'll hush now, before a huge argument gets started.

My latest accomplishment was getting my Taru to lvl 15 THF solo. Sadly, I haven't been able to get into a party with her yet but hopefully I'll get around to it today or tomorrow. Star Ocean's been sucking up my freetime lately. >.<
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyclown
                      That right there is the exact reason why I refuse to do any sort of endgame activities. Been there, done that. I refuse to do it again. I'm all for team effort and working together, but when it's all give and no return, I don't see the point in wasting my time. Ah..I'll hush now, before a huge argument gets started.

My latest accomplishment was getting my Taru to lvl 15 THF solo. Sadly, I haven't been able to get into a party with her yet but hopefully I'll get around to it today or tomorrow. Star Ocean's been sucking up my freetime lately. >.<
                      Star Ocean on PS2? Grandia III has been taking up all my time >.<

Anyways, latest accomplishment is Fame level 7 in Sandy and Bastok.

Comment

Originally posted by bikkebakke
                        Star Ocean on PS2? Grandia III has been taking up all my time >.<

Anyways, latest accomplishment is Fame level 7 in Sandy and Bastok.
                        Yup. Just got done with Moonbase and recruited Peppita. She's surprisingly strong for being an incredibly annoying character. Congrats on the fame.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love that game!

And congrats on 15 THF!!!

Comment

Much thanks. To be honest, I didn't really like this game at first but it grew on me. I loved Star Ocean 2 and really enjoyed the first one after finding that english patch, but this one didn't have that same feel to it. I think it's probably because Fayt's a douche throughout the game and the voice acting just generally blows. I sometimes wonder if developers purposely try to get the most annoying people possible to voice these characters.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm convinced they do. The thing I liked about the game was the other characters lol.

Comment

Just completed the Mirror Images fight to finish the Fellowship storyline. Tough fight. Lost the first time when I ran out of mp and my NPC died, but it was soo close. Played a little smarter the second time and didn't even have to convert. gg ^^d
                                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                                X