This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behemith Demonion

How do you get to behemith demion (i no its not spelt right) ive looked everywhere for it and still no luck
    i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Re: Behemith Demonion

Originally posted by Darkages
    How do you get to behemith demion (i no its not spelt right) ive looked everywhere for it and still no luck
    ...LOL

Comment

*dies from horrible spelling*

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

http://www.ffxi-atlas.com/
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

You... must die.

Comment

Behemoth Dominion.

Beh-HE-moth Doh-min-yon.
            Rude, but not wrong. ;x
            Rank 10 Bastok, Rank 10 San d'Oria, Rank 10 Windurst
            'Rize of the Zilart' Missions: Completed
            'Chains of Promathia' Missions: Completed
            Treasures of Aht Urhgan Missions: #8
            Private First Class
            Purple: O | Brown: O | Black X ;-;
            Mee Deggi the Punisher: 1/1 (no help, no TH)
            "I Kill For Fun, Meng!!" - Tony

Comment

you know I am getting tired of some of you mocking people for misspelling things....you all can go to hell -.-

not ewveryone is fricking A+ and I find people that sit there and mock others for things like spelling only do so because it makes them feel big.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Okay. This is a forum. This is where we dicuss, debate, and explain things using words we type.

If we were going to have verbal conversation I'd expect you speak clear english.

This country, the US, gives free public education. For the love of god, you should know how to type and spell correctly basic words. If you are mentally retarded and its simply impossible, you really shouldn't be typing on a forum... you should be trying to overcome your handicap. And if you are from another country, please tell us. Otherwise there is no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
                  Okay. This is a forum. This is where we dicuss, debate, and explain things using words we type.

If we were going to have verbal conversation I'd expect you speak clear english.

This country, the US, gives free public education. If you are mentally retarded and its simply impossible, you really shouldn't be typing on a forum... Otherwise there is no excuse.
                  I'm in complete agreeance there.

not ewveryone is fricking A+ and I find people that sit there and mock others for things like spelling only do so because it makes them feel big.
                  I'm not mocking Darkages, its just, the spelling is just right there in the game & I'm just *Really* annoyed by easily fixed spelling errors. . . guess that happens to us writers, huh BRP .

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

You'd think we'd rub off on him eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea-D
                      you know I am getting tired of some of you mocking people for misspelling things....you all can go to hell -.-

This is logically right if, *if* you're talking about ordinary board users miss typing from time to time, which I do too

however, please check all the other thread started by the OP and you'll see why no one is putting up patience with him
                      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sea...searchid=91689
                      stupid war and taru pld being the hi light.
                      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Since the guy probably won't go to the atlas site... When running through Qufim, run past the Delkfutt's entrance (assuming it's on your left). I believe this heading is North, but I don't recall. Anyways, now that Delkfutt is behind you, just keep running following the left wall, and you'll soon enter a cave. In there, somewhere, is the entrance to the Dominion.

Comment

ok i went all the way down teh tunnel and i found a swirling vortex and i clicked it and nothign happend
                          i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Comment

wrong way. it's behind you, down the other tunnel.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages
                              ok i went all the way down teh tunnel and i found a swirling vortex and i clicked it and nothign happend
                              You fail at life. Sorry, but you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X