Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you change your citizenship to juneo???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you change your citizenship to juneo???

Me and the wife were thinking about it if its possible.I have searched through 4 pages of post in the search option and found nothing.You get a rent-a -room in juneo so can you have citizenship???If it is possible please let me know who and where i have to talk to or go to become a citizen of juneo

thx in advance

Re: Can you change your citizenship to juneo???

I once heard a rumor that if you get rank 10 all the three nations you are given an item (I believe its was called Cordial Invite) that will allow you to become a Jueno citizen. But its just a rumor, I don't have any clue if its true or not.
    You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

No you cannot change your allegiance to Jeuno... sometimes I wish you could though.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Has the rumor been tested?

Fishy

There once was fish,

Whom made a perfect dish

To a giant fish.

The giant fish was caught,

By a Mithra which sought

To fill her hunger.

The Mithra was slayed,

By a monster whom would raid

The land.

What have we learned?

Comment

Only by any industrious player willing to put in the time and effort to attain Rank 10 in all three nations. But I really don't think it's possible (Maybe in future expansions)

Comment

if it was possible. what kind of missions would you have? and how would it effect conquest. because jeuno does not compete in conquest it moderates it i think or something on those lines

Comment

If it were true you'd see people with Jeuno allegiance by now. The game has been out, what, three or more years in Japan? And its been out for 2 years and about a week in North America. It wouldnt be something new.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Well, I did say it was a rumor. I personally can't vouch for it being true.
                You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

Oh my... this thread should not have got this long.

Okay... there is no doubt at all... you can NOT switch to Jeuno. End of discussion.

Comment

That would be a good way for SE to add new Rank missions though. Doing alll of the other missions to become a citizen of Jeuno and get harder more interesting missions from them, that would be fun. oO;

Comment

it was just some BS rumor, tho you can do some pretty bitch'n' missions for jueno, that is after you've pretty much accomplished all your missions for your current country.

Comment

Originally posted by Shuya
                        it was just some BS rumor, tho you can do some pretty bitch'n' missions for jueno, that is after you've pretty much accomplished all your missions for your current country.
                        Thats right, but, you can also obtain respect points from Jueno, although thats as far as it goes, and some other misc advantages. I think the missions part was where the rumors originated.

Comment

even aside from that rumored item, u get absolutely nothing special by becoming rank 10 w/ 3 nations. i know this coz i'm rank 10 w/ all 3 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bside
                            even aside from that rumored item, u get absolutely nothing special by becoming rank 10 w/ 3 nations. i know this coz i'm rank 10 w/ all 3 myself.
                            Agreed. The rumor is not true. I'm also rank 10 in all nations. You don't get anything special, aside from 3 very lovely flags to hang in the walls of your mog house.

Icemage

Comment

One question does spring to mind though. Do the effects of the flags stack or do you only gain the benefit from one item?

Comment

Working...
                              X