This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square-enix Im Not Happy!!!!!

I LOST MY ACCOUNT DETAILS...I MEAN EVERYTHING.
    square-enix representitives woont even help me recover my account just because i dont have my credit card info, (i dont have a card anymore) i can prove myself to them but this isnt good enough...nooooo im not allowed to play anymore! wankers

comehere and il hit you with my shoe

Re: Square-enix Im Not Happy!!!!!

So you quit, they deleted the account (more than three months) and now you changed your mind but square wont do anything becasue you cant prove its your account due to not having the same credit card?

I know that if I quit I wouldnt want some lame ass douche pretending to be me reactivating my account.

I dont see how square is doing anything wrong here.
    Yarr - Level 75 White Mage
    Ifrit Server
    Cobra Kai Dojo Linkshell Leader
    www.cobrakaidojo.net

Comment

Getting your last credit card number shouldnt be that hard, ask your bank.
      Only Pure Souls Can Resist The Stain Of Blood.

~Yokho~
      63mnk /63Blu/ ~61 Smn~ /54pld /52rng/46drk/43nin34war/35thf/29whm/18rdm/15drg
      Former beta tester (Yoko)(drk43/mnk36/sam20/war15)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

IF you preted to play after you let your own account got deleted by waiting these 3 months, it's obviously your fault, the Playonline rules are simple and clear, but if you suddenly lost everything, this is another situation...
        Signature, ah!

Comment

Well, the account is still there after 3 months, I think people are confused. As long as you didn't go into play online and hit "cancel account" you will be fine.

it's the CHARACTERS that stay there for 3 months, the play online account (free to everyone) is there forever.
          -Baka Inu!
          Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
          Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
          Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
          Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

you waited to long sorry, all you can do now is buy the game again (get the DVD bundle) and start over
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Doesnt it always save it in POL as long as you dont delete? I quit a bunch of times and came back over 3 months and still had my char and stuff. (Had to reactivate account and all that stuff)

Comment

S-E is really lax on deleting characters! And your POL Account does not go away =\
                -Baka Inu!
                Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]

Comment

Originally posted by InuTrunks
                  S-E is really lax on deleting characters! And your POL Account does not go away =\
                  Incorrect, the 3 months limit and the POL account are subject to SE choice. If you pass the 3 months limit and still can re-activate it just means that SE has not done anything at that time. If you pass the 3 months limit and POL remains unused for a length of time SE can choose to remove that POL account (It's in the Terms of Service if you read it). If they remove that POL account they are not liabel for any problems it causes you, in other words if you haven't used it for an extended amount of time SE can remove it all.

This includes if you have not cancelled your accounts yourself, because of how SE does it's billing. SE will not bill you until you have gone a reviewed the billing, after about 3-7 days past the initial billing cycle if you have not reviewed it then SE automatically disables the Content IDs. After that if 3 months pass and no Content IDs are re-activated then SE at their own decision can choose to cancel that POL account.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

You sure?

Page 9 service and fee's

Content ID's

Once you purchace a Content ID, it remains active and avaiable for use until you either cancel or delete it. If you no longer wish to use an active Content ID, you can cancel it at any time. Doing so will cancel service for that Content ID along with any related fees. Once a Content ID is cancelled and no longer aviable for use it is considered inactive. You can re-activate it wihtin three months of the date it becomes incative, after this three-month period the Content ID is deleted and cannot be restored.

Also on page 9

Free Services:
                    You can enjoy basic services such as chat, email and the friend list free of charge.

Page 11

Unsubscribing from Playonline.

If you wish to unsubscribe from PlayOnline entirely vist Service and Support from the Playonline Viewer's main menu. Proceed to "Guide" and selecet "Unsubscribing from PlayOnline". Please follow the onscreen instructions and answer the short survey there to unsubscribe. Your access to PlayOnline will be disable imediately once you complete these setps

CAUTION! About your member information
                    Your member information is retained on the server for three months after your Access to PlayOnline is disabled. Should you decided to re-activate your PlayOnline account and use your playonline services again tdurring this three month period, simply log into PlayOnline and follow the instructions there.

After this three month period has elapsed, you can no longer use your pervious account information. You must create a new account to use PlayOnline again. Please note that this means you must purchase a new copy of the software from a retailer and re-register for Playonline.

So, please tell me where it says if you cancel your Content ID's that you can no longer use play online?

Please read the "Service and Fee's" page in your manuel.
                    -Baka Inu!

Comment

Originally posted by InuTrunks
                      You sure?

Page 9 service and fee's

Content ID's

Once you purchace a Content ID, it remains active and avaiable for use until you either cancel or delete it. If you no longer wish to use an active Content ID, you can cancel it at any time. Doing so will cancel service for that Content ID along with any related fees. Once a Content ID is cancelled and no longer aviable for use it is considered inactive. You can re-activate it wihtin three months of the date it becomes incative, after this three-month period the Content ID is deleted and cannot be restored.

Also on page 9

Free Services:
                      You can enjoy basic services such as chat, email and the friend list free of charge.

Page 11

Unsubscribing from Playonline.

If you wish to unsubscribe from PlayOnline entirely vist Service and Support from the Playonline Viewer's main menu. Proceed to "Guide" and selecet "Unsubscribing from PlayOnline". Please follow the onscreen instructions and answer the short survey there to unsubscribe. Your access to PlayOnline will be disable imediately once you complete these setps

CAUTION! About your member information
                      Your member information is retained on the server for three months after your Access to PlayOnline is disabled. Should you decided to re-activate your PlayOnline account and use your playonline services again tdurring this three month period, simply log into PlayOnline and follow the instructions there.

After this three month period has elapsed, you can no longer use your pervious account information. You must create a new account to use PlayOnline again. Please note that this means you must purchase a new copy of the software from a retailer and re-register for Playonline.

So, please tell me where it says if you cancel your Content ID's that you can no longer use play online?

Please read the "Service and Fee's" page in your manuel.
                      Please read the online version it's more in-depth and kept up-to-date, the manuel version is out-of-date so no longer as acurate.

As for what I was stating it's all based on this:

3.2 Termination.
                      (a) Your PlayOnline user account and any rights you may have under this Agreement (including those you may have under any other agreement related to your use of PlayOnline) will immediately and automatically terminate upon your breach of any provision of this Agreement, including (without limitation) your violation of any Rule.

(b) You may terminate this Agreement at any time by canceling your PlayOnline user account and by ceasing all use of PlayOnline and all related services. If your PlayOnline user account is terminated by SEI for any reason, you will not be able to reactivate the terminated user account again.

(c) SEI reserves the right to terminate PlayOnline Service in whole or in part for any reason with prior notice.
                      By ceasing to use POL and all related services it'll start to cancel itself out. After you pass the 1st of the month and have not reviewed the billing info it is considered that you are not paying the current month for the Content ID (since it won't bill until you review it). So then the Content ID is de-activated, I know from personal experience twice. After which if you do not use POL itself for an extended time then SE themselves can choose to cancel the POL account.

If they do then as the continued statement on (b) in the PlayOnline Member Agreement if they do terminate it you will not be able to reactivate that terminated user account again.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I think you don't understand what that's saying. What it's saying is to terminate this agreemenet you have to stop use of all functions including play-online. Canceling your Content Id's does not do this.
                        -Baka Inu!

Comment

i thought this would cause a discussion.

no what happened was they said they couldnt do anything for me, but apparently my account and character's are still there, and the dude even said because i didnt have the CC details that he couldnt even tell me about my account. I havnt played or payed for almost a year :p

i feel ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                            SE will not bill you until you have gone a reviewed the billing, after about 3-7 days past the initial billing cycle if you have not reviewed it then SE automatically disables the Content IDs.
                            So, thats why it always pops that crap up everytime I log in for two weeks straight. Had no idea they actually monitored you looking at it. Wish that after you looked at it once it would quit popping it up at login. Good to know though.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                              This includes if you have not cancelled your accounts yourself, because of how SE does it's billing. SE will not bill you until you have gone a reviewed the billing, after about 3-7 days past the initial billing cycle if you have not reviewed it then SE automatically disables the Content IDs. After that if 3 months pass and no Content IDs are re-activated then SE at their own decision can choose to cancel that POL account.
                              This I'm having a hard time believing. I've seen that option a number of times, and I've completely ignored it all but maybe two times, and even after a year my account was still there. So from my experiences this is not the case. I thought they gave you that info just to make sure you knew what activity there was on your account.

Unless of course S-E just loves me. Seeing as how much money I've given them over the years, and the feed back I gave them during NA PS2 beta testing.
                              Odude
                              PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                              RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                              SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Working...
                              X