Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any sign of an expansion coming soon??

The Jeuno thing could still happen someday. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you have to be rank 10 in at least one nation to do it.

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
    Personality Tests

Comment

I'd think you'd have to get rank 10 in all nations to be able to do it.

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by silentsteel
        I'd think you'd have to get rank 10 in all nations to be able to do it.
        If it hasn't happened by now, i wouldn't count on it to happen at all. d:

Title: Sergeant Major
        SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
        Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
        Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
        Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

At some point Jeuno works against your home nation in the CoP storyline... It won't happen.

Comment

While I would support newer jobs, I think any newer jobs should be considered Adv. Jobs and require quests to get them (maybe have it so you have to have 2 lvl 40 jobs this time around? Just to make things a bit more harder).

Originally posted by solid-jamz
            There are jobs that could work, though. Blue Mages, Geomancers, and Dacers come to mind.
            I think Assassin would be great to add. Something that would soothe thievery especially.

Originally posted by Pianna
            there was another interview done, where some SE representitive said that they would be adding new Summons, new jobs, tweaking BLM to get rid of Manaburn, tweaking DRG so they'd actually get invites, and adding a new expansion at the same time Xbox360 was released.
            As a main-Dragoon, I'd like to see "Call Wyvern" become a 20m ability. Not necessarily anything below 20m though. I have done well with it being a 2hr ability, but still it'd be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by solid-jamz
              The Jeuno thing could still happen someday. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you have to be rank 10 in at least one nation to do it.
              Rank 10, and at least 60 in fishing skill. >_>

Honestly though they really don't have any sort of history for us to discover. It'd be great if they had their own set of missions that would take you all across Vanadiel for some nice old style no planning ahead shoot the breeze adventuring.

Comment

Working...
              X