Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any sign of an expansion coming soon??

lol

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by silentsteel
      lol
      One word posts....why? WHY?

And out of all the words of the english and english/internet language...'lol'

Comment

Originally posted by Agnastar
        One word posts....why? WHY?

And out of all the words of the english and english/internet language...'lol'
        Rofl?
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Lol, grandmom
          I seem to recall an interview with a developer who said there would be new jobs that are different than anything we currently have.
          Also recall an interview where they said there were no current plans to raise lvl cap, and current goal was to add more endgame stuff for 75's.
          I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

they never said they would be for certain, only "grins" and we are considering it.

Comment

Im new to the whole FF thing so what kind of magic does a blue mage use?

Comment

If you mean this interview, Tanaka said "It hasn't been decided yet" and "We're looking to that poll as we move forward with developing new content."

Don't take that as a definite "yes, there will be new jobs." It's still rumor/uncomfirmed.

But they hsave stated several times there are no plans to raise the lvl cap further.

Edit: This is not directed at Pearlsea.
                Last edited by fastcart; 08-16-2005, 08:11 PM.

Title: Sergeant Major
                SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

^umm, im not sure if that was directed to my post but i just wanted to know what a blue mage does, like a black mage damages and a white mage heals and a rdm does both so what could a blue mage do?

Comment

A blue mage uses enemy skills in battle. They learn them by having the skills used on them. Some skills could be easy to acquire... bomb toss, bad breath, etc. But can you imagine the getting White Wind? Everyone would want a BST+BLU party. Beast Masters would become the Blue Mage's best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by fastcart
                      If you mean this interview, Tanaka said "It hasn't been decided yet" and "We're looking to that poll as we move forward with developing new content."

Don't take that as a definite "yes, there will be new jobs." It's still rumor/uncomfirmed.

But they hsave stated several times there are no plans to raise the lvl cap further.

Edit: This is not directed at Pearlsea.
                      there was another interview done, where some SE representitive said that they would be adding new Summons, new jobs, tweaking BLM to get rid of Manaburn, tweaking DRG so they'd actually get invites, and adding a new expansion at the same time Xbox360 was released.

Comment

I think you mean this interview. He said they are considerring it, nothing concrete. If it is a different interview, then please give a link.

Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major

Comment

This is what I found interesting in that interview:

1UP: In a recent Famitsu there was a poll of what new jobs FFXI players would like to see. Are you looking to that poll to help decide whether you'll include a new job class like Blue Mage?

HT: We're looking to that poll as we move forward with developing new content. Although I can't say anything more about that right now!

Ok so basically "Nice try but we aren't going to say!"

1UP: When you do introduce a new job, will you limit the players who can become that new job? If level 1 players can all access the new job, you know there will be 500,000 Blue Mages running around the world.

HT: It hasn't been decided yet, but it will probably be like the extra jobs that can be accessed after level 30.

So......yes we are and they'll be more advanced jobs? LOL This is SE-speak for yes we are adding jobs but we won't outright admit it and we won't tell you when and what jobs! LOL
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                            1UP: When you do introduce a new job, will you limit the players who can become that new job? If level 1 players can all access the new job, you know there will be 500,000 Blue Mages running around the world.

HT: It hasn't been decided yet, but it will probably be like the extra jobs that can be accessed after level 30.

So......yes we are and they'll be more advanced jobs? LOL This is SE-speak for yes we are adding jobs but we won't outright admit it and we won't tell you when and what jobs! LOL
                            I disagree. d: SE said a lot of things that haven't come through. Like I remember them talking about making it so that ppl could switch allegiance to Jeuno (long time ago). They just want players to stay interested and not be too dissapointed with whatever they come up with one way or the other (except for TP-nerf, rng-nerf, and AH-nerf they didn't give a darn about how we felt).

I'll believe it if I see it officially tho.

Comment

When he says 'probably' he isn't refering to the posibility to extra jobs, he is saying thats probably how its going to be, if it ever happens. What you seek is in the first three words "We haven't decided".

Comment

1UP: Square Enix recently registered a trademark for "Treasures of Aht Urhgan". Is that a hint of an upcoming expansion pack?

HT: I can tell you that we're working on the new content right now, but as for the title of the next expansion, please just wait a little bit longer.
                                Look at this (^_^)b

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X