This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New drops 100%?

Are the new LL boots, VE pin, peacock charm, and rings all 100% now, since they all drop rare/ex items that have the same stats?

Re: New drops 100%?

I think they said if u kill LL then u can get Bound boots,Leaping boots or like 99% of the time, nothing. All thatll happen is gilsellers will raise the price of LL boots even more and dropping the ex ones or trying to invite you to their party for money. We'll see how it goes tho, maybe when I get back on the law in china will have changed and there will infact be no gilsellers anymore.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
      . We'll see how it goes tho, maybe when I get back on the law in china will have changed and there will infact be no gilsellers anymore.
      *Shakes Aeolus"

WAKE UP!!!

It's never going to happen.

Comment

Nah, the originals were not 100% drops so I highly doubt the new rare/ex or ex ones would be 100%. My guess is that it will just be like camping items like the Moldavite Earring or Shaman's Cloak (both Rare/Ex but not 100% drops).
        Jaraude • Midgardsormr • KoolAid Linkshell

Comment

I wonder how many times this has been answered now. By me anyway, it's been answered more times than I can count on both hands

1) Old NMs do not drop the old item AT ALL
          2) Old NMs have a CHANCE to drop Rare/Ex item with the same stats.
          3) Old Items are still obtainable through means other than kill the old NMs.
          88.6+2 - Smithing
          60 - Cooking
          60 - Clothcraft
          60 - Leathercrafting
          60 - Woodworking
          54 - Goldsmithing
          40 - Bonecraft

Comment

So we talking bcnm's?
            Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

bcnms, enms, quests, really stupidly lucky chocobo digging, crafting, we dont know but probaly bcnm/enm type things

Comment

This will just make the origanals more expensive and then gilsellers will do bcnm/enms all day.
                Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
                  This will just make the origanals more expensive and then gilsellers will do bcnm/enms all day.
                  ...How? They have the same stats.

Comment

leaping boots, archers rings, peacock charm and emp hairpin are all gonna go the way of the astral ring, ty se, its nice that there will be less competiton on the nms, but no thanks to the price jacking to those who like to buy.

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
                    Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
                    Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyura
                      leaping boots, archers rings, peacock charm and emp hairpin are all gonna go the way of the astral ring, ty se, its nice that there will be less competiton on the nms, but no thanks to the price jacking to those who like to buy.
                      Well if they do go the way of the astrals then if anyone with any luck has a 1/3 chance of getting the astrals solo. Just need to know the right BCNM for it, if it's the same BCNM for the boots and all that'll be very intresting.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

It will get more expensive because:

A) Supply will go down. You won't have gil sellers and other botters monopolozing the NMs
                        B) History will repeat itself. People will prove time and time again that they are too lazy to quest something or do a BCNM for it.

The end result is that (after a few months) you won't see nearly as many Leaping Boots on the Auction House.

Peacock CHarm will actually probably get cheaper because there's nothing they could possibly do to introduce less of those in the economy than there already are, so supply will go up.
                        88.6+2 - Smithing
                        60 - Cooking
                        60 - Clothcraft
                        60 - Leathercrafting
                        60 - Woodworking
                        54 - Goldsmithing
                        40 - Bonecraft

Comment

1) Old NMs do not drop the old item AT ALL
                          This patch has been live for half a day, give it time >.>
                          Dead: Nidhogg, Aspi, King Behemoth, Fafnir, Suzaku, Genbu, Byakko, Seriyu, Kirin, Jormungand, Tiamat, and Vrtra

Next up: Ouryu, Dynamis Lord?

Comment

If the NMs dropped the old drops that would be retarded. People who hunt NMs for money would continue to hunt the NMs for the Rare (only) versions so it's kind of pointless..
                            RDM75| DRG75

Comment

We're dealing with Square here, I wouldn't eliminate that possibility until the actual source of the rare variant is found.
                              Dead: Nidhogg, Aspi, King Behemoth, Fafnir, Suzaku, Genbu, Byakko, Seriyu, Kirin, Jormungand, Tiamat, and Vrtra

Next up: Ouryu, Dynamis Lord?

Comment

Working...
                              X