X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Trademark Registered

Originally posted by CloudFFVII
    Unless they changed development specs Pai your going to be disappointed, XII is developed for PS2 so HD wont matter until XIII which is developed soly for Ps3
    Yes this is disappointing. I am hoping that the delay is because they are going to adjust it for HD. Only time will tell I guess. My conspiracy theory is that the delay is to adjust it to HD, to release it on the release day of the PS3, AND have a simultaneous release. Ok...ok...its not a conspiracy theory so much as it is a frigging dream. LOL

Originally posted by fastcart
    Scars of War sounds more like FFXI given its background story.
    Yep this does sound like another good FFXI related name. I think SE is just trying to keep us on our toes!!
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

If I remember correctly, FFXII has been delayed a lot because of internal problems in the FFXII development team at SE. What kind of problems I don't know~ but apparently the team leader was praying the whole week of E3 in Japan that the game actually sees the light of day. This was mentioned in a few EGM issues, one was the latest, and the other was quite a few months back so I don't remember which one.
      Happy happy gogo Mana is full of

http://www.dawnlinkshell.com

Comment

Treasures of Aht Urgan and Scars of War both sound like expansion-esque names. ; ;

Stop confusing us, Square Enix!
        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
        Currently Playing:
        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Pai Pai Master
          Treasures of Aht Urgan and Scars of War both sound like expansion-esque names. ; ;

Stop confusing us, Square Enix!

Thats like asking a horse to not crap.

Anything and Everything...It's Got To Be Fluff!!!

Blog of A Monk with no Goals or Ambitions...

Liruc (Main) MNK/WAR | Jizzum WHM (Mule/Plaything)

Comment

'Scars of War' sounds like it would be beating a dead horse, story-line wise.
            Just about everything in the game is connected to or refers to the War of 20 (30?) years ago.
            Rude, but not wrong. ;x
            Rank 10 Bastok, Rank 10 San d'Oria, Rank 10 Windurst
            'Rize of the Zilart' Missions: Completed
            'Chains of Promathia' Missions: Completed
            Treasures of Aht Urhgan Missions: #8
            Private First Class
            Purple: O | Brown: O | Black X ;-;
            Mee Deggi the Punisher: 1/1 (no help, no TH)
            "I Kill For Fun, Meng!!" - Tony

Comment

A recent thread discussing the new pirate nms (and sea horror) on the ferry got me thinking. If the new trademarks do involve FFXI, then "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" could well involve those pirates that can summon undead. And maybe we'll finally be able to go thru those inaccessible areas in Tenshodo and Norg.

Title: Sergeant Major
              SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
              Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
              Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
              Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Originally posted by fastcart
                A recent thread discussing the new pirate nms (and sea horror) on the ferry got me thinking. If the new trademarks do involve FFXI, then "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" could well involve those pirates that can summon undead. And maybe we'll finally be able to go thru those inaccessible areas in Tenshodo and Norg.
                You're right, those inaccessible areas have to be there for a reason, and it looks like the one in Norg has a ship on the other end. Perhaps that will be the one to take us across the ocean. And "Scars of War" sounds more like a first person shooter game.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the inaccessible area is also a dock for a boat in Tenshodo. Wouldn't it be neat if there were a secret dock in Jeuno?

Comment

lol, well, it would make sense wouldnt it?

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Hmm, Aht Urhgan that name sounds familiar.... I could of sworn I've seen it somewere resently in the game. Anyway as far as searching around the Japanese sites it seems they speculate that "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" is the expansion.

1Up.com if you trust their info has something with the interview were they asked if that name was the name of the expansion. SE rep. told him to just wait a little longer.

Double Post Edited:
                      Here is the link if anyone is intrested. Not really much to see unless you like to just validate what i had said.

Treasure of Aht Urhgan (1Up.com Interview)
                      Last edited by Macht; 08-15-2005, 10:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

well. . . Maybe if we're lucky, with the expantion, you can go higher that level 75

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Isn't there a far eastern land in CoP called Aht Urhgan? I think there is. So then that would be the expansions name.
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I've never heard of it yet, although I'm still not very far into the story line (rank 5, 0 ZM, Promy's on CoP)

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Comment

The Name 'Aht Urghan' never comes up during the COP storyline.
                              Rude, but not wrong. ;x
                              Rank 10 Bastok, Rank 10 San d'Oria, Rank 10 Windurst
                              'Rize of the Zilart' Missions: Completed
                              'Chains of Promathia' Missions: Completed
                              Treasures of Aht Urhgan Missions: #8
                              Private First Class
                              Purple: O | Brown: O | Black X ;-;
                              Mee Deggi the Punisher: 1/1 (no help, no TH)
                              "I Kill For Fun, Meng!!" - Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Dragon
                                The Name 'Aht Urghan' never comes up during the COP storyline.
                                Yeah, I don't recall seeing it in CoP Storyline either. I think it was on an item or something else.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Working...
                                X