This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When you are an *** born.

btw Shika your profile says your like lvl 65 im 58 war atm kinda big lvl gap for us to party together lol. but hey be like Kildem I don care... just lame to blame people for stuff and tarnish there charather just because u think it is funny ><

Comment

Originally posted by Kristan606
      18 years old huh lol
      First all lmao you gotta be a noob cause i don remeber you at all.
      I am a warrior not a Rdm Whm or something that is vital to a party. You can replace a war with almost any job.
      1)Is my age so funny?
      2)If you have the memory of a 99 years old and not remember me is not my problem.
      3)Am i talking about "how to replace a war?" Not really, i am talking about you, leader of a party of 5 people, starting a fight and then while laughing, disbanding and warping away.
      Signature, ah!

Comment

And to think...

I could be logged in right now listening to this, or something similiar, in LJ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kristan606
          btw Shika your profile says your like lvl 65 im 58 war atm kinda big lvl gap for us to party together lol. but hey be like Kildem I don care... just lame to blame people for stuff and tarnish there charather just because u think it is funny ><
          i said it was a few months ago when you did that so i was still in my mid 50's so read a post more clearly next time before you talk nonsense. You make me wanna pull a gm dave and feed you to a dragon for saying something so stupied.
          [GM]Dave>> Last question.
          Player>> Shoot.
          [GM]Dave>> Don't tempt me.

Comment

I thought this thread got locked or sumthing...

I must be trippin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Randa_The_Kitsune
              You make me wanna pull a gm dave and feed you to a dragon for saying something so stupied.
              Priceless. I think I'll put that in my signature.

As for kristan....take a chill pill and realize that you play with REAL people, so stop being egocentric and going the f*ck off.
              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Kristan, the lenghth of time for which you've been playing the game doesn't matter; it's what you've accomplished. From what I see, you're an egocentric newbie that feeds on savage contradiction.

There's no point in telling people to get a life if you don't know them.

In fact, the ones doing this are often the very same people that lack it, in order to feel justified, and for some sort of ego-boost, I suppose. There's no reason to tell you to 'find a new angle', or anything of the sort, but please, for the love of God, refrain from telling people to get a life on a fucking Final Fantasy XI Online forum, especially after boasting about how long you've been playing, and that you were once considered to be of some high standing.

Comment

All right guys, i have talked to Kristan, and i decided to return, not friends, but unknowns. We kinda solved this. The thread can be deleted. Thanks for the attention everyone.
                  Signature, ah!

Comment

Working...
                  X