X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you are an *** born.

Just a tip to all the unicorn players.
    If you see a guy named Kristan (elvaan male) avoid him.
    He was the leader of my party, and he left during a fight because he wasn't able to find a sixth member.
    Signature, ah!

Re: When you are an *** born.

Did you talk to this guy after he left? Has it been a repeated offense.

Sometimes people have bad days/nights. I know for a fact that parties don't come quick or easy, and after waiting 5+ hours even as a WHM or BLM I can become pretty irate. I would never just leave a party, but maybe this guy had just had enough for one day.

I don't know the dude[ette], but that's honestly no reason to put a watch out on this guy.

That's just a reason to take over the Yellow Dot and start looking yourself.

And, I've had some interesting parties lately on Unicorn. Was the party even worth staying for?

Comment

Never judge people online unless you just wanna make them angry :p yea.. that's quite fun
      http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Oh well, i am warning you that he left his own party during a fight. Didn't figure you don't like to be warned..... sorry to bother then.
        Signature, ah!

Comment

No, it's not that Kldem.

Warning are good. It's nice to know when someone on my server is a douche or bought their 75RDM account.

But, if it's an isolated incident, there's really no reason for a warning. Had you partied with this guy several times in a matter of weeks and he did the same thing, then I'd back ya.

But, FFXI has a fragile community as it is, and it takes a little away just to put a hit out on someone for havin a bad day.

Comment

I see. No i didn't party with him many times, just this. Maybe i took this situation too personal... but he was laughing while leaving us, maybe that's why i felt mad. Oh well..... i guess you are right, i should have waited a second, third or fourth time before posting this thing
            Signature, ah!

Comment

Originally posted by Kildem
              I see. No i didn't party with him many times, just this. Maybe i took this situation too personal... but he was laughing while leaving us, maybe that's why i felt mad. Oh well..... i guess you are right, i should have waited a second, third or fourth time before posting this thing
              What job? I think he might be in my linkshell. Real stand up guy usually.. Don't know what happened.

Comment

Job war 55 i think. He just left and warped himself.
                Signature, ah!

Comment

I was in a party with this player before a few months back and he just droped in the middle of a fight and warped away with not so much as a good bye or i g2g.
                  [GM]Dave>> Last question.
                  Player>> Shoot.
                  [GM]Dave>> Don't tempt me.

Comment

LMAO PEOPLE WTF... This is only a game first of all some of us have more important things to do then worry about Kildem some of us have kids family and a life allright if i leave a party it is because i have reasons. second if you had a problem with me tell me not a forum.
                    I should not even have to reply to this but a friend told me it was on here I am not a Noob I have played this game for a long time When I started 10k was rich and 100k was not heard of lmao. And you will have many parties people come and go but if i have upset someone I am sorry but after all it is just a game.
                    And this is for everyone If you set and wait on an invite to a prty don start telling the leader were and who to get if ya wanna do that start the party k to many Chiefs and not enough Indians out there .. And for those who kinda took up for me thankyou and Kildem lol
                    Get a life other then Vandiels life...

Comment

Originally posted by Kristan606
                      Get a life other then Vandiels life...
                      uhhh i though FFXI was real life :D
                      [GM]Dave>> Last question.
                      Player>> Shoot.
                      [GM]Dave>> Don't tempt me.

Comment

Kristan, i know the point that real life is more important since is the REAL one, but when you come inside an online game, you get to level 58, and then you disband our from your 5 people party, leaving us in four, and warping while saying "lol" i get a little pissed. I am 18 years old, so my life is probably easier than yours, but if you in first person are saying this is just a game and to get a real life, then why you play FF online? If you start a party, because you invited me and such, then keep the responsibilites and not leave with a scroll of instant warp in the middle of a fight. And is good to see the post of Randa, so people will not take me for a freak since it is not the first time you do it.

PS-I see you registered in the site just today, so i assume someone told you about my topic.
                        Last edited by Kildem; 05-08-2006, 05:40 AM.
                        Signature, ah!

Comment

18 years old huh lol.... I can't tell you how many parties I start and people logout DC and never come back... First all lmao you gotta be a noob cause i don remeber you at all.And not worth the time replying too. And usually when I leave a party it is because people like you think there the boss. Wanna set back and not put no work or thought into creating a party but like a back seat driver get this do this go here. If ya gonna seek all day then sit back shut up and go were the one who started the party says so if not start your own party invite who you want to.. I have never told noone how to run there party unless they asked me next I am a warrior not a Rdm Whm or something that is vital to a party. You can replace a war with almost any job.

Comment

General courtesy. If your absence mean frustration for 5 other party members, then that is never a good thing. You're playing a game, yes. But keep in mind that you are playing with *real* people, also.

sorry emergancy. have to go <--- took me less than 10 seconds to type that.

Even in real life, if you're in a meeting for example. A phone call that your family has emergancy, you don't just run out of the conference room not telling anyone anything.
                            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

lol so many people with so many problems if ya guys got promblems with people commin and going in a party simple way to fix it is become a Bst. Other wise get used to it if i posted a think about everyone who ever left my party by DCing logout alt + tab key or Have stuff to do gotta go.. I would not be parting i would be here all the time but if for some reason i did leave a party it would be because i have reasons I don log out i don laugh when i log either that is just childish. And btw I want to state my opinion on something since i am here ToA suxs and all the new jobs sucks there i got it out. Cor is a Bard reject blue is a mage who wants to melee and a pup is a bst gone wrong lol there i said it
                              PS if i start a prty i don leave it cause it will be a good one nor would i goto camp with 5 people nor would i log out but for all you babies out there i wanna say one thinG WAAAAAAAAA ans for all you guys who don know who Kristan you may no my other charater Cristan you guys starting to make me wish i stayed on ifrit lol

Comment

Working...
                              X