Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assault LS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Assault LS

    I'd love to get involved in an Assault LS, but don't know of any. Right now, the only jobs that I have over 50 are DRK and RDM, but I'd be willing to raise other jobs to 50 for Assault. My next closest is WHM at 42.

    Anyone have an Assault LS out there where a RDM, WHM, or DRK is needed? I can also level WAR from 37-50 pretty fast, if necessary.
    -- Sarah
    http://bad_rpers_suck.livejournal.com
    http://ragabashtule.livejournal.com
    Mozyr, Mithra, Siren Server
    75 RDM/(37) WHM/BLM
    75 DRK/(37) WAR/THF
    San d'Oria: Rank 10, RoZ: Done, CoP: Done, ToAU: Done
    Assault: Corporal

  • #2
    Re: Assault LS

    sorry to leach on your thread but i'm curious if there are any assualt ls's as well.

    62THF, 51WAR, 36NIN, 31BLU, 19SAM
    I am the taru that doesn't like any mage class; only brute strength comes from my heart and soul.
    Rank 6
    CoP Mission: The Lost City
    Zilart mission #4

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Assault LS

      Similar to my response in another thread, I've got a couple of projects on the go that I can hopefully wrap up by the end of this upcoming weekend. After that, I can set out from Al Zahbi with a dozen stacks of Silent Oil (-.-) and get my staging points. Once I have them all, I can see myself being interested in some Assault missions, though I'm hearing that some of them are level capped, and that makes the baby Jesus cry.

      I haven't taken my RNG out for anything combat related in a month or so now, primarily because the grind to 75 and CoP missions sucked the will to gear up straight out of me. With some new gear and some crafting objectives cleared up, I'll be looking to continue with CoP and ToAU stuff, as well as some merit point action (32 merits to go to cap Marksmanship >.<)

      Anywhoo...I'll keep my eyes on this topic to see where it's at when I've got fewer things presenting themselves as top priority and go from there.
      Aurelius
      75 RNG/NIN
      Master of the Silver Bullet
      Ammunition Dealer and Ex-Con
      "If you can't beat 'em, shoot 'em."

      http://aureliussir.livejournal.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Assault LS

        I'm fairly sure all the Assault missions have a level 50 cap so far. I'd like to finish up CoP...
        -- Sarah
        http://bad_rpers_suck.livejournal.com
        http://ragabashtule.livejournal.com
        Mozyr, Mithra, Siren Server
        75 RDM/(37) WHM/BLM
        75 DRK/(37) WAR/THF
        San d'Oria: Rank 10, RoZ: Done, CoP: Done, ToAU: Done
        Assault: Corporal

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Assault LS

          I can't see any reason why I won't be done crafting for gil by the end of this upcoming weekend, and then I'll be focusing my weekend attention on CoP/ToAU/merits. During the week, I'll work on capping Alchemy/GP etc. As an end-game RNG, it's a lot easier to gear up for combat when you have a 7 figure reserve. I always hated stocking up on consumables for an exp party with the looming awareness that I'd be out of gil in a couple of days at the rate I was going.
          Aurelius
          75 RNG/NIN
          Master of the Silver Bullet
          Ammunition Dealer and Ex-Con
          "If you can't beat 'em, shoot 'em."

          http://aureliussir.livejournal.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Assault LS

            its not really a cap its just the minimum lvl you have to be to do an assualt mission. before you enter the area you can set the lvl cap to whatever you want lol.

            62THF, 51WAR, 36NIN, 31BLU, 19SAM
            I am the taru that doesn't like any mage class; only brute strength comes from my heart and soul.
            Rank 6
            CoP Mission: The Lost City
            Zilart mission #4

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Assault LS

              Whew...excellent. I hate anything less than a 60 cap. One of the hardest grinds for RNG was 40-55 when Slug Shot/Sidewinder was little more than a distant legend. Knowing that the cap can be set by the players makes it much more interesting ^^
              Aurelius
              75 RNG/NIN
              Master of the Silver Bullet
              Ammunition Dealer and Ex-Con
              "If you can't beat 'em, shoot 'em."

              http://aureliussir.livejournal.com/

              Comment

              Working...
              X