Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warning for all LS owners and sack holders!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Question: Have you ever seen or known of your brother using your character Mechromancer?

    NOTE: I'm not doing this because I don't believe you or anything, I'm just trying to clear up a few issues before this is resolved.
    Seulgaist - | sam.60 | thf.54 | brd.52 | drk.49 | mnk.39 | whm.27 | war.23 | rng.17 | blm.17 | nin.15 | drg.11 | etc. |
    Tripmastermonky - The Guilding Slut
    Aikou - The EQ Slut

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Ockman
      As for "Ultimacia" or whatever, I've never heard of this person and we've never had any character by that name, you must have gotten someone else confused with us. If you do not believe me you can check the records to see for yourself.
      i was told by Ghettochild that "ultimacia" was "his" 'big brother'. i dont know what you guys wanna make of that, but yea, doesnt make much sense to me when the offender himself says he knows ultimacia. just thought id mention.

      Cain said something about DS and ultimacia not being on the same handle ID as the others. are darkstar and ultimacia under the same handle, or are they on two different ones?

      either way i wouldnt go around believing what this guy says.. its like the story of the boy who cried wolf. ive heard too much from ghettochild and rachil, and ive heard everyone elses stories about "his" other aliases, whos to say this isnt the same guy just messing around again? the whole things got me kinda creeped out.

      Comment


      • #18
        As an example, I was once watching him talk to Laquincain as Ghettochild, trying to convince him to give him a link to Neo Gundan.
        So, you are saying you witnessed this and did nothing about it? And you say its "unfair" that I broke all the pearls of the characters that appear on your account? And if this the case, why has "Mechromancer" never ever spoke to me directly regarding it?

        /confused :confused:

        As for Ultimacia, I have had no contact with this character. Its something recent, but people already informed me of what this character was doing. The "person" behind this character has gone and said things regarding "cain kicking my characters out of NG, such as Darkstar and Ghettochild." He also said that "cain called me gay". For the record I called both Darkstar and Ghettochild gay in conversations where I exposed his scam. (i have both conversations recorded by the way) This is coming from 2nd hand inform by people who know me. So if Ultimacia is not "you guys" why would he say the above? How would he know any of that if he is not "you guys"?

        Itazura> Darkstar was the 3rd character on the account. It disappeared when Ghettochild was created which replaced the 3rd character. I figured it was deleted at that point seeing as many people knew about him and the scam. Unless he figured out how to make another ID for Darkstar but after Ghettochild, both Rachil and Babidi appeared on the same account. So it was unlikely that Darkstar was moved to another ID. This character doesnt show up in a search on the Ragnarok server after ghettochild was created.
        Laquincain - WAR74|MNK35|THF32|RDM20|WHM40|BLM20|PLD20|DRK20|BRD20|RNG20|BST20|SAM 35|NIN 37|DRG 20|SMN 17 - Bastok RANK 10| USA
        Quests - Sand:51 Bas:52 Wind:57 Jeuno:40 Misc:19 Ziraat Areas:15
        BCNM Record Moon Ver. (W|L|TO) - Yughott:0|0|0 Palbourgh:12|1|0 Giddeus:1|0|1
        BCNM Record Star Ver. (W|L|TO) - Yughott:3|0|0 Palbourgh:0|0|0 Giddeus:10|2|0
        Summons Acquired - Garuda Shiva Titan Ramuh Ifrit Leviathan Fenrir

        Comment


        • #19
          Mech you might wanna do something about your brother, 'cuz he may end up getting your whole account banned. I don't think you'd like that. We may buy your story here, but the GM's won't care. To them, a harrassing account is a harrassing account, regardless of the people behind it.

          BTW Ecko PMed me saying he can't post cuz he's still in member status and not importer status yet... Carn? he's you're brother you know, fix it

          Anyways, here's what he wanted me to post for him:

          hey i read the "warning to all LS" by itazura the person "Darkstar" is also ghettochild he was telling me about his "hot sister" and stuff if you can please post this info i cant post it cuz it wont let me am not to sure y but it says the administarte has mabye shut off my account but anyways. Darkstar is Ghettochild and i think he is babidi aswell because i remember he wanted to get onto PD i saw him and you huys were telling me not to cuz y would some person come up to you and ask you if you can join there LS ? i remember so please send my a PM back and let me know if you can post it?
          DRK75 / THF37 / WAR37 / RDM60 / BLM31 / PLD11

          ohnoez

          Comment


          • #20
            Errr... Rachil? I talked to her and she seemed nice to me. I never knew she was a psychotic bastard? And I borrowed 600 gil from her, too. Well I guess that 600 gil she's not getting back. :mad: no one has the right to do that!

            Comment


            • #21
              Ghettochild = crazy SOB, everyone stay away from the stupid lunatic. I was in a party with him and it was just him and me that spoke english and the rest of the people were JP and during the whole time the stupid bastard was swearing and cussing in english and in /s and /p and he continued to do this even after I told his stupid ass to stop. The idiot does not know how to play either because he was suppose to be the taunter and cause he does not know how to play he got me killed and he got the other JP players mad, he got them soo mad that one of them directly told him "you kill Carnage, it is your fault" showing anger towards ghettochild which as most of you know is VERY VERY VERY rare to see a JP person do that because they usually stay quiet even if they are mad. N e ways...stay away from the retard, he is bad news and don't let him carry ur pearls because he is gonna make your shell look bad and give your shell a bad name.

              -CARN-
              Carnage: WAR23 WHM23
              Ecko: WHM66 BRD61 BLM33 THF22 SMN16 WAR5 DRG3

              Comment


              • #22
                Hahaha 600gil well anywayz no one get close, and as for him being on one of my main LS (Panzer Dragoon) am knida sure his LP will be broken.
                Am the best get that straight

                Ecko-Tarutaru Male lvl 35 whm/ 9 blm

                Comment


                • #23
                  Wait a min....

                  Whoa whoa whoa.....

                  I Had a run in with Ghettochild a while back, and it turned sour quickly. I Blisted him, and then a few days later a "girl" Rachil came up to me in San. I merely thought it was another importer, but "she" claimed to be "16" and said her real name was "Erika"... This is where it gets weird. This "Rachil" started sending things to my MH, at first, just some real cheap items, Distilled Water, etc. I took these, with much grattitude, and tried to return the favor. ( Keep in mind I didnt know this was Ghettochild) so I sent back a few items, that i had no use for. And then I get a level 30 ring in my MH. I check the value in the AH, and see it's worth well over 40,000 gil. She said that her brother had a character "Ultimacia" and that he was a level 60. Once again, my ignorance played me, and I didn't think to make a connection. So, then I started noticing some strange actions. "She" /tells me that "My computer gets a better res than yours" And I'm like O_o Okay..... And then that's the last time I talked to "her" before reading this. It's time for some smack down.


                  ~Soniti the very angry person who now has reason to kill.


                  Bastok: Rank 6 ?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Wowza, you guys are really letting a preteen get to ya. I think the best thing to do is just ignore him or anyone who seems remotely similar to him. You know how kids are nowadays. What with the internet and the return of swing music, their all crazy with the hip hop and such with the bipping and the bopping. I suggest you undermine his tactics by ignoring him. Also I think you're letting him win by making this thread any longer, just keep in mind he can't really do anything other than write (at least I think). Well whatever, thats my 2 cents, I guess I can keep a lookout in the future.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Holy Carp Soniti, so your saying that she took that ring from her brother. What a low-life. I also started recieving money from place I did not know of. I forgot to read where it came from, but I just assumed it was from items I sold. But now that I think about it it makes sense that it was Rachil. She also /tell'd me about how good her comp is.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Sonti, you got a 40,000 Gil ring!! I wouldn't be too angry if I was you. You can always blacklist him.
                        RDM 75, BLM 73, WHM 42, SMN 41, RNG 40, NIN 37, DRK 37, THF 25, WAR 20

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          hey if you dont want the ring, you could've always handed it over to me, i could use 40,000 gil :spin:

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I've only seen darkstar and ghettochild. He bribed me with "special items" he claims to have if I didnt told anybody about his identity when he was in DK. He also kept apologizing in /tell because he cursed me out awhile back, but he's pretty much known for his actions and you can tell it's easily him under a different handle.
                            |Elites|PLD75/RNG75/WAR37/NIN37/MNK54 Sandoria - Rank 10

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Back when darkstar was in DK, we knew all about his little game pretty much from the start. We played around and had some fun with him before we broke his pearl. It was quite entertaining for a while.
                              face it xuande, sey beat you, you lost, it's over. everyone is trying to ruin you, you can't escape. -Gatts
                              ________________________
                              Everybody, check out our new Livejournal community!
                              http://www.livejournal.com/~no_cozma/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                AH yes Darkstar very strange person I remember from DK when he/she talked about his sister being in the hospital and hows shes hot over and over and how he needed to go visit her. It was kinda funny at first but then just got annoying, once we started letting him know that we were on to his little game he would not answer or just say My sister is hot you would like her stuff like that. Then would log off then come back on seeing what we were saying after we thought he logged off but, we knew his little games and waited awhile then checked the ls list and there would be darkstar we be like Hi I thought you were leaving darkstar no response and logs off. Finally the game came to a end when some of us where in San by ah and he got his ls broken, he ended up getting a gm called on him because he used say and tells to stalk us saying you dont like girls and I can see you all blah blah blah after that though I havent had any troubles with him or them and just moved on.

                                Also I agree with what cain said why would u just stand there and watch as your little brother if that is true is bugging cain for ls and what not. To me that just seems like one of the many very obvious lies which we have grown to hate.
                                Takato - Summoner level75 ^-^
                                Summons- all aquired
                                See you on Ragnarok!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X