Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warning for all LS owners and sack holders!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • warning for all LS owners and sack holders!!

    gah, where do i begin?
    this person was let into my LS and began "stalking" some of the members. once she/he was kicked out for certain reasons she/he wouldnt leave me alone! now this person has not only been terrorizing me, but my linkshell aswell. i have broken his/her pearl twice now (dont ask why i had to a second time), blisted him/her, and somehow she/hes still getting to people, spreading lies about me and threatening me because she/he is mad i broke his/her pearl and told him/her im going to warn others.

    so this same thing doesnt happen to you, her/his user names are: Darkstar, Ghettochild, Mechromancer, Ultimacia and Rachil (those are all of them as far as i know).

    Please warn your sack holders and/or the owner of your LS. this person has been kicked out of several linkshells for doing the same thing she/he is doing to my LS right now. ><

  • #2
    crap he's been let on PD...

    I recall cain talking about him, apparently he's notorious. Haven't seen any strange activity from him yet though, but if I do I'll be sure to boot him.
    DRK75 / THF37 / WAR37 / RDM60 / BLM31 / PLD11

    ohnoez

    Comment


    • #3
      Theres absolutely no reason you should not kick him off, he is full of lies, all he wants to do is deceive everyone and play a dirty trick on them. He has been kicked off nearly every Importer LS!
      ________________________
      RIP Lazane RIP

      Comment


      • #4
        mechromancer? him really? cause i know him sorta, at least if it's the same person. He's a importer that imports alot of stuff besides ffxi, he sells stuff on ebay all of the time, sells the PC version on there and makes nice profits. He's also just an e-mail friend of mine, i bought my freeloader for gamecube from him, if it's the same guy, im confused, cause he's pretty cool.

        Comment


        • #5
          If someone is harrassing you in the game, report him/her to the GM.
          RDM 75, BLM 73, WHM 42, SMN 41, RNG 40, NIN 37, DRK 37, THF 25, WAR 20

          Comment


          • #6
            During the harassment incident in Neogundan, the aliases that he has used are Mechromancer, Darkstar, Dabura, Ghettochild, Rachil, Babidi, and Ultimacia in that order that they were discovered. All characters cept for Darkstar and Ultimacia are under the same handle ID while the other 2 are not. I believe he deleted the darkstar character unless he recreated it recently. Only thing I will say is do not fall for any of his scams.
            Laquincain - WAR74|MNK35|THF32|RDM20|WHM40|BLM20|PLD20|DRK20|BRD20|RNG20|BST20|SAM 35|NIN 37|DRG 20|SMN 17 - Bastok RANK 10| USA
            Quests - Sand:51 Bas:52 Wind:57 Jeuno:40 Misc:19 Ziraat Areas:15
            BCNM Record Moon Ver. (W|L|TO) - Yughott:0|0|0 Palbourgh:12|1|0 Giddeus:1|0|1
            BCNM Record Star Ver. (W|L|TO) - Yughott:3|0|0 Palbourgh:0|0|0 Giddeus:10|2|0
            Summons Acquired - Garuda Shiva Titan Ramuh Ifrit Leviathan Fenrir

            Comment


            • #7
              huh? ok, then does anyone know what his name is on the forums? I can ban the guy and restrict him from the entire site, it'll give him 404 page not found error messages. What does the guy do? scam? what kind of scam? It really sounds serious. banning him will stop him from getting further information of what LS's are out there, and maybe he'll just give up?
              World: Ragnarok
              Characters:
              Ping-TaruTaru / Pong-Galka / Table-Mithra

              Current Job Status:
              Ping: WHM25, BLM33, DRK50, MNK10, BST6, Others2
              Pong: DRG17, WAR10, MNK57, THF15
              Table: THF12


              Current Play Time:
              Ping: 82Days 01:27:12
              Pong: 26Days 12:23:27
              Table: 02Days 06:23:50


              World: Midgardsormr
              Characters:
              Table-Mithra

              Current Job Status:
              Table: MNK1

              Current Play Time:
              Table: 00Days 00:10:00

              Comment


              • #8
                HAHAHAHAHA

                I remember Darkstar. That dude/chick (still not quite sure which one it is) was seriously messed up. S/he was always spreading lies, and even making up people for his/her other characters (Dasrkstar is Mechromancer's "sister", who apparently he has the hots for). But anyway, avoid him/her at all costs for the love of god. Give none of the characters pearls, cause in the end you'll regret it.
                Seulgaist - | sam.60 | thf.54 | brd.52 | drk.49 | mnk.39 | whm.27 | war.23 | rng.17 | blm.17 | nin.15 | drg.11 | etc. |
                Tripmastermonky - The Guilding Slut
                Aikou - The EQ Slut

                Comment


                • #9
                  *sigh* this has been going on forever. in the words of cain:

                  To all NG Sackholders,

                  I am sending this message so you are aware of my reasons for banning the players Mechromancer, Darkstar, and Dabura. To begin, all 3 players are the same person attempting to act like 3 different people.

                  Things began with Darkstar entering NG a few weeks back. The Mechromancer character was already in NG for some time. Those may have noticed that Mech would always make comments about "his sister" Darkstar being hot or such. At first I didn't pay it much mind because I thought he was just joking around but at the same time who would speak about their sister like that...
                  The Darkstar character was on the Dragonknights LS. One day I was contacted by Darkstar. "She" wanted to get a pearl for NG so I ran on by her to pass her one. This is where are the funny stuff began. As I gave her the pearl, she began to refer to me as "God". "Thank you God for letting enter Neogundan" for example. (...) Next thing she says is, "I am a 16 year old girl". (...)

                  I said that was...nice and left. She gets on the LS says hello and announces she is a 16 year old girl to the entire LS. (...) Those online at the time should remember this.

                  Awhile later Anavrin contacts me and asks if Darkstar joined NG. I said she just came in and Ana warned me that it was really Mech pretending to be his sister. So I asked how he knows. While on DK both Mech and Dark were always talking about each other. Pretty much idolizing one another. Mech made more questionable comments about "his sister" such as "she is rape food". What guy would say that about his sister? Darkstar would always talk about "her brother" as well. That made Ana and several other suspicious. There were other incidents that further added to that suspicion so they confronted Darkstar about it. Darkstar(Mechromancer) didn't take being found out well. So he flamed the DK LS and was kicked out. Both Mech and Dark. Then Dark came to NG shortly after. Mechromancer already was there.

                  So I thanked Ana for the info and kept a watch on Mech and Dark. Mech and Dark made comments about each other on the NG LS already. Darkstar would even hit on some of the guys as "she" would proclaim she is a "16 year old girl". Nothing serious came about yet so I could not remove the 2 without good reason. Except in the beginning Darkstar was still referring to me as "God". I pretty much ignored "her". "She" obviously was wanted attention from me and as I expected after being ignored for some time "she" began to use /tell to say hello and various other ass kissing. Still call me "god" and such. One other thing for being a "16 year old girl" Darkstar sure does not speak like one. Those who may have noticed but darkstar spoke like a 10 year old in a very dumb manner. So "she" now /tells me whatever she wants to say and I begin to ignore "her" again. Darkstar asks if I have a problem with "her" so I say that I am well informed about most importers on this server. She doesn't respond after some time. Seemed to ignore that comment and continued to suck up to me and ask what was wrong. At this point I just said the same thing and began to call "her" Mechromancer instead of Darkstar. "She" logs off and does not contact me again. I continued to watch both characters.

                  Some time later, a character named Dabura contacts me for a pearl. Extremely polite in his manner of speaking. That at first struck me as strange so I asked him if he was role-playing or was it just the way he speaks regularly. He does not answer that. On the airship to Windhurst where he was waiting, I contact him to give him instructions on where to meet me. He agrees and then says that I am a smart person. I get confused and asked him what he meant by that. He said he can tell from my personality. But I say that we have not spoken much for you to determine that. He does not respond to that question. I then asked how he knew to contact me. He said from some other importers.
                  I arrive in Windhurst and he is there waiting. Even before I begin orientation, he says "So I just trade right?". Hmmm? Did you just start playing? He says yes. How do you know that you trade? I asked. He paused and then answered that Drako told him about it. So I asked him how he knows Drako. He does not answer but instead asks why Drako hates NG. So I say "Drako hates newbies". At this point I am very suspicious. I put him through orientation, pass the pearl, and for every newbie I ask "Do you know how to put it on?". Of course if you are new you most likely do not know how to put it on, but surprisingly Dabura says that he knows how. So I ask him how he knows and he says that he has seen this before. I ask if he "just started" where did he see this before and he answers he saw it from Drako. Now the only way he would have seen that is if he was on the DK LS and seeing as he is a n00b there is no chance for him to be there.

                  He puts on the pearl and he says hi to everyone, but along with his hello he says, "Thank you allowing me to enter the ULTIMATE LINKSHELL" or something like that. I admit NG is pretty famous among the importers in game and out but saying such just seemed fishy. Also in the fact that Oosh greeting Dabura by saying "Hi again". So as I get on the airship back to jeuno I message Oosh and asked him if he knew Dabura. Oosh told me that he met him the previous day in Windhurst. I asked how the 2 bumped into each other and Oosh said that Dabura just /telled him out of nowhere. How would a newbie know who Oosh is? As you can see things are getting even more fishy, but me and Oosh watch Dabura. He disappears off the LS and Darkstar appears.

                  As I return to Jeuno, Darkstar disappears and Dabura appears. As soon as he comes on he begins to bash DK. First by saying, "Cain told me that DK hates us." I never said DK hates NG, I said Drako hates newbies. Newbies never refer to me as Cain when they meet me, they always call me by my character's full name. Only after some time do they start to call me Cain. Dabura makes 2 more comments about DK. Both me and Oosh knew something was up. Everyone starts to get upset because we are sick of talking about DK. After seeing what was said I went on the LS and asked, "Dabura if you just started playing FFXI how do you have any knowledge of NG or DK to make those statements?" The LS gets quiet and I receive no answer. I continue, "Also, you claimed to have spoken to Drako, how can that be when Drako has been no where near Windhurst in weeks?" Some people comment about where Drako has been for the last few days, but I still receive no answer. And some people began to clue in and started to press the issue, but oh look Dabura logged off. So next I go on to POL and look up Mechromancer, Darkstar, and Dabura and check their Handle IDs and they are all the same.

                  The next day in the morning, I see Darkstar online and watch a bit. After some time near noon, I see Dark disappear and Dabura come on and still on for a few hours. I break Dabura's pearl. Wait a bit and Dabura messages me, "What is the meaning of this?!!" I respond by saying, "You know very well why, Mechromancer. This is where he messes up again. Unless a newbie does their homework on the game then they would not know what a broken pearl means. But how would Dabura know and come right at me for the reason? This is why. Both Mechromancer and Darkstar were removed from DK. Within all that asskissing I got, Darkstar asked me how to fix a broken pearl. I asked her what "she" meant. Darkstar tells me that her DK pearl is broken. I explain to "her" that a broken pearl means a sackholder or shellholder broke and you can not fix it. This is why "Dabura" knew to come to me when he saw his pearl broken. Dabura logs off and logs back on as Darkstar and I break "her" pearl too.
                  The rest the day was normal till around midnight just as I was about to log off, Dabura comes on and messages me. And he says this, "You wanna know the truth?". I go, "That would be nice.". And he goes...."I am really Mech's Friend Matt." (.................................). So at this point I am pretty much laughing on the floor because this guy doesn't know when to quit. So I question him about the IDs and he says, "I play on his account and I am over his house often." (......) So after seeing that Dabura is online everyday at various times, if what he said above is true, technically he lives with mech. (Again I go ........). I begin to question him about various inconsistancies and he avoid everything by just saying he is telling the truth and "leave mech out of this" and also insulting me left and right. Such as, "You don't know how girls talk? You dont like girls? You must be a virgin." I think that was my favorite line from him besides, "You must be some old guy who has no life and job." That would be my 2nd favorite line. He even admits that Darkstar doesn't exit and even questioned what the problem would be if they were the same person anyway. After a bit of flaming I just put him on ignore and he starts to curse at me. After a while he gets tired and logs off. Logs back on as Darkstar flames me, then logs off again and comes back as Dabura and flames once more. I still ignore it all and he just disappears. The next day I see Mechromancer online and I remove him.

                  The person behind Mechromancer/Darkstar/Dabura seems to have some mental issues or enjoys scamming people. I do no know what the ultimate gain would be by pretending to be the "16 year old sister of mechromancer who is rape material" but whatever it must be sick and is not suitable for Neogundan. Therefore I placed the ban and gave warning to the other importer LSs to watch out. As of this writing, Darkstar attempted to join the Evil Linkshell but was denied entry. I hope this email helps you to understand the situation better.

                  -Cain

                  The dude is a total psycho, stalked us as well after we gave darkstar the boot.
                  face it xuande, sey beat you, you lost, it's over. everyone is trying to ruin you, you can't escape. -Gatts
                  ________________________
                  Everybody, check out our new Livejournal community!
                  http://www.livejournal.com/~no_cozma/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    damn, what a psychotic retard... Wow... He needs to stop playing and go see a doctor
                    World: Ragnarok
                    Characters:
                    Ping-TaruTaru / Pong-Galka / Table-Mithra

                    Current Job Status:
                    Ping: WHM25, BLM33, DRK50, MNK10, BST6, Others2
                    Pong: DRG17, WAR10, MNK57, THF15
                    Table: THF12


                    Current Play Time:
                    Ping: 82Days 01:27:12
                    Pong: 26Days 12:23:27
                    Table: 02Days 06:23:50


                    World: Midgardsormr
                    Characters:
                    Table-Mithra

                    Current Job Status:
                    Table: MNK1

                    Current Play Time:
                    Table: 00Days 00:10:00

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      boy, and you thought I was bad cain? lol, geez. im mild compare to that guy, i mean geez. I just get a bad temper sometimes, and get pissed off, but i've gotten used to the ffxi world more, and i'm cool, i aint gonna bug anyone anymore. i cant believe this is the same guy i talk with on e-mails and do business with. He's usually really polite and cool in his e-mails, unless it's his younger brother who's doing the stuff on FFXI, cause he did tell me one time that his younger brother plays the game mainly. I believe him, cause it just doesnt sound like the same person

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        Good god...

                        I never realized this whole Dark/Mech/Whatever situation got to the extent that it did. You see, there are some people that shouldn't be playing this game, and then there are people who shouldn't be amongst normal society. This person has some issues, and that's putting it mildly. The fact that he kept saying his "sister" was hot, and he'd like to have sex with her was disturbing enough. But the fact that this person didn't even exist added psychosis to the perversion. oh....if only I could've been there when Williams cussed out Darkstar that one day on DragonKnights. I wish I was on an hour earlier ><.

                        All I can say is that we HAVE to get the GMs involved to bring about a solution. This person cannot be allowed to play anymore for the sake of the importers and the Japanese players.

                        And on a slightly more humorous note: One day, as we DK'ers were enjoying laughing our asses off at Darkstar's insane rants and inconsistancies, I meant to send a tell to Anavrin saying "This dude is ffuuuuuuuuuuuuuukked up." Low and behold, I accidentally typed /t Darkstar. Oops....
                        Seulgaist - | sam.60 | thf.54 | brd.52 | drk.49 | mnk.39 | whm.27 | war.23 | rng.17 | blm.17 | nin.15 | drg.11 | etc. |
                        Tripmastermonky - The Guilding Slut
                        Aikou - The EQ Slut

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good idea to put a warning up Itazura, I can't imagine anyone believing that twit's lies over anyone else now...

                          He/she/it was pretty strange to me too, kept announcing on NG that it was a girl and asking if anyone else was female in game too :confused: I said I was and it sent me a /tell asking if I was REALLY a girl, and again many times in future. Every time I spoke on the LS I got another /tell "Are you really a real girl?", "Let's talk about girl stuff", "I see you are a girl because you don't swear"(huh?). Then one day when Cain announced the pearl had been broken, Darkstar messaged me again complaining. I asked why its pearl was broken and it went silent forever. Very unsettling person :sweat:

                          ~X

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Darkstar managed to get on my ignore list scant moments after character creation.

                            Standing at the sand AH with NG pearl on and she comes directly to me and sends me a tell of "Hey baby, nice ass".

                            This is prior to cain giving this person a Linkpearl. I apologize for not speaking up about it at the time, but I had been asked to be less critical of importers acting childish so just ignored it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well it looks like I was right about my friend. The REAL mechromancer wasnt to blame all the crap people had to go to through on FFXI, he asked me to post this on his behalf;

                              Firstly my name is Mechromancer, that is my one and only character, and I have two younger brothers, namely Shawn and Darin. Darin (he just turned 13 about a month ago) has two characters (Dabura and Babidi), while Shawn is the one you are all talking about. Shawn's first character he made was Darkstar, he made himself a female Mithra and the stupid bastard went around telling everyone he was a girl, and saying that I was his older brother (which is true, but he's not my younger sister; I have no sister). He'd always say crap like "don't tell anyone, bwhahaha!" I knew he was being a real jerk to everyone, and eventually Laquincain broke his link to Neo Gundan, as well as my link (Mechromancer) and Darin (Dabura's) link to Neo Gundan after that (unfairly so I might add; merely because we were on the same handler name he wrongly assumed we were the same person).

                              I was pissed at Shawn for that, so I deleted his character (Darkstar) while he was away. He then convinced me, er, more like bribed me, to let him create more characters of his own after that, since he said he'd pay PlayOnline monthly fee himself (I'm such a softhearted individual afterall, I just couldn't say no, sob ;p ). (Ah, at least I get to play TetraMaster for free now, I like that game better than FFXI anyway.) Shawn then created two new characters; Ghettochild (male elf) and Rachil (female Mithra, looks like Darkstar). He still runs around as Rachil and pretends to be a girl or something. I've been to busy to play the game for the past few weeks, but I think it's kind of stupid that people are getting mad at "Mechromancer" when I've nothing wrong to anyone nor even logged onto FFXI in the past few weeks.

                              As for "Ultimacia" or whatever, I've never heard of this person and we've never had any character by that name, you must have gotten someone else confused with us. If you do not believe me you can check the records to see for yourself.

                              Anyway yeah, I'd suggest anyone who has a link with Ghettochild or Rachil to break it immediatly, he's been kicked off like 4 links or so I think already. You do have to excuse him though, he's increadibly unintelligent; he can't even tie his shoes (I am not joking about this either). Shawn is 15 1/2 years old now and still in 8th grade (he flunked 2nd). As an example, I was once watching him talk to Laquincain as Ghettochild, trying to convince him to give him a link to Neo Gundan. He said he lived in New York, and when Laquincain asked him what part of New York, he said New Jersey! LOL! He thought New Jersey was in New York! Then he said he's from Ireland or something, I can't remember the rest. You remember that, right Laquincain? :-)

                              A word of caution to the gentle hearted; he's been saying lately that he wants to buy his own FFXI game so no one will know its him anymore by looking up the handler name. He won't have enough money to do that for another month or so, but when he does he's going to create the characters "BloodySabre" or "Sapphire" or something like that anyway. I'd love to hear any other stories of idiocy he performed for writing down so I can laugh about them a few years down the road.

                              Just trying to clear what litte name I have, or something.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X