This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Ragnorak WP Requests

Please, can anyone give me a WP for ragnorak, plz email me at Darbfourtwenty@yahoo.com thank you =D!

pleez?

can anyone please help? been waiting a week and i really need a WP for ragnorok or i wil die( please anyone help me! =D not being able to play is making me go COO COO :spin:

Darbfourtwenty@yahoo.com

Comment

Dont worry ^_^... One post is enough =P
      Kelenae - Ramuh - Mithra Female - Windurst Rank 10 - Gone?
      Dirtha - Taru Taru Female - Windurst Rank 2 - Gone?
      www.twitter.com/kelenaev (|Please check it|)

Comment

I could use one myself... i will need it tomorrow, i should finally have it installed by noon eastern time saturday...

Just drop me a pm if you don't want to post the number for all to see...
        Skywise: Death due to S-E not likeing my cc for some reason after taking it for more than a year:

Now playing: Skywize- Back to being a PLD. Its good to be back :D

Comment

HI I need a world pass Please

Hi,

I just finsihed setting up and installing the game and I have been deleting and recreating characters for 2 hours and I cant e‚–er get into ragnarok. can someone please get me a world pass, thanks alot.
          —L‰ê‚Æ?@‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚·
          "Ecchi nano wo ikenai to omoimasu"

Comment

WP needed also

Anyone willing to share, I need one too, thanks.
            "Hence banished is banished from the world, and the worlds exile is death."
            ?l?I?F???̃v???g?^?C?v002
            Mad Sky; ?C?á‚¢?Ì‹ó?Š?y equipment - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?2554

Comment

WP for Ragnarok

I just got this game the other day and it would be a major help if I get on to the Ragnarok server. I would be very grateful to anyone the PM's me a World Pass.

Comment

Can someone please send me a world pass to Ragnorak. I will have the game by tomorrow.

My email: rychean@hotmail.com

Thanks alot!

Comment

World pass request for new user

Can someone please send me a world pass to Ragnorak. I will have the game by tomorrow.

My email: rychean@hotmail.com

Thanks alot!

Comment

Ragnarok was taken out of the cycle. Haha, you just wasted 2 hours of deleting and remaking characters. Only way onto Ragnarok is by WP.

Comment

Let's keep all Rag. requests in here

Come on people, let's keep it in this thread so I don't have to keep merging them.

Comment

Still looking for a worls pass for Raganork

I am still trying to find a world pass for Raganork. I ll pay anyone back if needed please.

rychean@hotmail.com

aim: chadryche

Thanks!

Comment

needing a world pass to ragnarok

If anyone would please get me a world pass to ragnarok i would be most happy. my email address is Rupert142@aol.com. also where do u use the world pass to jump to another server? thanks
                          Hellzangel Blm 68

Comment

if anybody needs a world pass to Shiva Server here is the password 9949620905. i believe it has 4 uses left. please post if you use it and how many charges is has left. thanks.
                            Hellzangel Blm 68

Comment

Thank you gendeath2. I just used one of your WP to create a Black Mage Tarutaru named Nutsy in Windaria. I would love to play with other English speaking people. Please give me a PM!

Comment

Working...
                              X