You need to drop the "0" in the city code when calling Japan from outside. eg. 03 = 3, so it would be 011-81-3-5496-7117
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
to All my Friends..
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
well, called jp support, lol, found out that there's no way for me to understand what he's askin me, but yet they kept it really humble. it's like a chinese sayin w "chicken talkin to a duck"
we talked for like 30min, cant even pass it playonline ID part. i guess playonline ID is the only thing he figured out, other than wakarimasen -.-;;.
by they way, 011-81-3-5496-7117 dont work, it's
011-81-3-5333-1860 i've called, and i'm sure that's the new #.
takes a deep breath...
watch out for backstabbers...def against GM = 0
def against montiti = 0
Apr 2004
*RIP* Darick
pld75 bst67 war42 brd35 whm35
Comment
-
too bad...so u give up already?:dead:Originally posted by darick
well, called jp support, lol, found out that there's no way for me to understand what he's askin me, but yet they kept it really humble. it's like a chinese sayin w "chicken talkin to a duck"
we talked for like 30min, cant even pass it playonline ID part. i guess playonline ID is the only thing he figured out, other than wakarimasen -.-;;.
by they way, 011-81-3-5496-7117 dont work, it's
011-81-3-5333-1860 i've called, and i'm sure that's the new #.
takes a deep breath...
watch out for backstabbers...|Xiphoid|SAM72.WAR37.THF30 RNG19.MNK18.NIN15. - Sandoria Rank 9 - Banned!
|Revenge|WAR68.MNK37.NIN37.SAM12.WHM12.RNG6.THF6. - Sandoria Rank 10 - Active!
Comment
-
mm...
i think Darick ???ed mithra in boyahda
so they banded him
why did yo ????ed mithra?
ElV or Hume better ;p
yo darick..
yo gona play agian or what?
/cheer w
dont leave this ass game w...........................................................
Fabregas:ナイト
...........................................................

DA BEST
Comment
-
Originally posted by elias
My credit card is gonna expire in a month. I have already recieved my new one in the mail, but the numbers are the same.
Should i still go into the support and services, and change the expiry date there?
Can someone please answer my question? I really don't wanna lose my account.:dead:Kujata server:
Reneki: Elvann/Male
DRK lv 60/ Mnk lv32/ War lv28
Thf lv30/ Whm lv28/ SAM lv21
Elias: Taru/Male
Rdm lv11
Comment
-
I asked Sey that same question and he said you should update your information. Although, I haven't updated my info since i've gotten my game over a year ago, nor have any of my friends on the JP version as far as I know.Originally posted by elias
Can someone please answer my question? I really don't wanna lose my account.:dead:http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
---
Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
----
Final Fantasy XI - Zandria
Comment
-
my situation is a bit different. I've got my own account on my CC, which i definitely don't want to lose, and i also bought a second JP copy of the game, and ended up sellin it to my friend, so now i have his account on my CC as well. He has a 57 whm and bunch other stuff, so i really don't want S_ex to close my account.
My CC expires in October, 2004, so i guess that i have to wait till i get my new card before i can change the information in POL?
My friend and I were contemplating: if i were to somehow get a hold of POL Japan, and explain to them that i am moving to a "new" address in Canada (the one i currently live in, lol), and i would like to transfer my existing POL registered address (ffxionline address), to the one i'm "moving" to in Canada, would they do that? Would they allow me to keep my JP account, even if i'm "moving" overseas to another country, even if i have the same CC info and all that?
i was wondering, maybe that's a way i can get my JP account converted to an NA registered address and such, so then it becomes legit and i don't have to worry bout my account gettin cancelled.
Square-enix wouldn't cancel my account just because i don't "live in japan anymore" would they? If anyone has any comments, please let us know!
Thanks
Comment
-
Uh...all these accounts weren't really cancelled were they? I thought they were just a mispayment of the CC, expired CC, or human error (machine to).
P.S. We need to PT again Teejay
I can link a bunch of monsters if you want.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
---
Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
----
Final Fantasy XI - Zandria
Comment
-
Well, I used a real JP address u.u Of my friend who lives just off base, since it's a real address, I won't get in trouble if I change my credit card info? O_o; *crosses fingers* I really need to do that as it's about to expire...
Comment
-
Originally posted by Aldo
I /sea all Darick....you got your account fixed? Please share:confused:
Hero
Darick got banded for 72hr only
not forever like us
& he dont have mispayment problem
................................................................................
i enter with new char
but im getting fked up with NA PTs
with gay valkurm
i hopei pass this
cus its really gay to start agian & really gay Valk PTs
with this morons
thx...........................................................
Fabregas:ナイト
...........................................................

DA BEST
Comment




Comment