This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with aht urgan pass items

Hello everyone, its knight again. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me get my items for aht urgan boat pass? My warrior is at 25 right now and I will start the quest as soon as I reach 30. Send me a reply here or send me a message ongame. Thanks.

Re: Help with aht urgan pass items

Why the big rush? Aht Urghan is geared toward level 55+ characters. Even if you did do it now, there would be absolutely no reason to set your HP there.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

The reason why I want to get to aht urgan is to do the adv job there.

Comment

I think you can pretty much solo the mobs that drop the rare/ex items at 30. If you're choosing the 6 items option though. Took me maybe 2 hours running in the dunes and bumibiru.

Comment

Best way to get help with this is to send a /tell to groups in Beadeaux, Davoi and/or Oztroja looking for coffer keys and ask if you can have one of the spare testimonies that drop like candy when you don't want them . Much faster and easier than trying to collect those aggravating subjob items.

Icemage

Comment

Send me a tell, if I am not in Dynamis or stranded somewhere leveling a low level job I'll help you out. I am on after 7pm EST
            Sergeant Major
            75PLD | 75NIN | 50RNG | 40BST | 37WAR | 37RDM | 35THF | 26SAM | 22MNK |
            22DRG | 22DRK | 22WHM | 20BLM | 11COR | 13BRD | 10BLU | 08PUP | 01SMN |
            Carbuncle | Diabolos | Fenrir | Garuda | Ifrit | Leviathan | Ramuh | Shiva | Titan

Comment

You got pass because you asked me to help you with cor and there is no rush to get ToA advance jobs there is to many blu's and cor and everyone but me seems to hate pup :'(

Comment

Another necroposted thread? This one is also 3 months old! Please stop.

CLOSED.

Icemage
                FFXIOnline Forum Super Moderator

Comment

Working...
                X