drama lvls down ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drama lvls down ?

Just wanted to know if the drama lvl has gone down on this server before i return.About 3 months ago drama was in all my LS's bar 1 which consisted of only me lol.Anyone browsing from my old ls's gimme a shout and let me know if drama is gone or not :D

It ain't tanking unless you get hit
    To those who are about to tank I salute you.

Re: drama lvls down ?

/shrug

There was big drama this past week when the leader of the endgame LS "The Zoo" server hopped, taking the LS bank and cache of pop items with him. Not only that, but he also went into the LS's web site and deleted all point records of all the LS members.

The somewhat happy ending to this story is that his new name and server have been identified, and he was turned away from one end game LS on his new server because he was trying to lie about his identity.

I don't know if you can actually measure drama levels. But I am quite sure that there will always be drama in some form or another. You can't have a MMORPG without people after all. And where there are people, there will be drama.
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

If you're talking about an HNMls, always assume there will be drama. =p

If it's a social linkshell, well I don't think there's drama involved.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
        If it's a social linkshell, well I don't think there's nearly as much drama involved.
        Fixed.
        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Working...
        X