[Rant] Can't be at fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rant] Can't be at fault!

Don't read this if you're allegic to rants or flames; I need to get this lousy partying experience off my chest, but can't bring myself back to Allakhazam to do it. =b

Bad attitude inside; you've been warned
    Last edited by ItazuraNhomango; 12-13-2006, 07:41 PM.
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Re: [Rant] Can't be at fault!

Heh. Take a break, go beat on some hapless critters on RDM and get it out of your system. Idiots are idiots everywhere (oh, and I find it enormously amusing that he claimed he was higher level than you - you switched to RDM and Raised him remember? LOL).

Icemage

Comment

Um..... yeah.

He's not a 60 blm. However, there is the possibility that

1) he is a 60 blm and he bought his account
      2) he's a level 15 blm/ 3 smn
      3) he fails at life

I don't know, which one is it?
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
        Um..... yeah.

He's not a 60 blm. However, there is the possibility that

1) he is a 60 blm and he bought his account
        2) he's a level 15 blm/ 3 smn
        3) he fails at life

I don't know, which one is it?
        4) All of the above?
        Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
        I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

lol itaz do you realise how many ppl on ifrit no nothing at 75? its kinda sad really i dont know everything about the game but hell if i make a mistake i own up to it we just have alot of ppl who are never wrong lol
          [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
            Hell, if I make a mistake I own up to it. We just have a lot of people who are never wrong. lol
            That's just life. Most people don't own up to their mistakes. Very few will actually do so.

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience with the group though. These things happen every now and then. Add the poor fellow to your blist, he'll be the one that in the end feels the sting~
            Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

Someone who clearly has no skill at pulling shouldn't keep trying when there are two other potential pullers in the party. But even more than that, I pity that RDM - it's hard enough to main heal on RDM when you *have* a real tank and a BLM/WHM with half a brain. With no backup at all and a DRK tank (and too low level to curaga or refresh, even!) it'd be enough to drive me insane.

He was right about one thing, though; that party did stink. Bad leaders make bad parties.
              Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
              RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
              All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Working...
              X