Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i just started not to long ago and im not doin so great i want to start a LS with some experienced people and alot of newbs.

anyone interested just /t Lexx or get me on here thanx

anyone who has experience and wants to help please feel free to help.....

thanx all

Cheers

Which FF Character Are You?

Re: Newbie

Originally posted by Lexx View Post
    Hi i just started not to long ago and im not doin so great i want to start a LS
    You might have better luck asking in your servers forum further down the page.
    You could also ask specific questions about things you're having troubles with.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Personally, I'd think you'd have more luck joining a established LS, esp if you said you aren't doing too well. You could always /t any mantainer of my LS if you want a pearl. The maintainers are Anoi, Arconis, Lecaud, Illuen (myself) and Asrielle. Just tell one of us that I told you about our LS, and we'll run you a pearl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx View Post
        Hi i just started not to long ago and im not doin so great i want to start a LS with some experienced people and alot of newbs.

anyone interested just /t Lexx or get me on here thanx

anyone who has experience and wants to help please feel free to help.....

thanx all

Cheers
        Join a linkshell. Not to be an ass, but you should establish yourself in the game a bit more before you even think of making a linkshell: social or otherwise.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Moved to Fenrir forums.

Icemage

Comment

thanx i see tahat now it makes a lil more sense

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Working...
            X