X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's almost here!! XD

so my Fenririans~
    what do you want for christmas? :3 and what do you have planned?
    I'm going to California for a week to see my grandparents.
    ....yes....I'm looking very forward to it......

Hope you all have a great holiday ;D

Discuss.

Re: it's almost here!! XD

Sitting in an empty house with 2 annoying cats since my gf will be out of town visiting her mother. Ok not so pathetic but nothing really exciting. Just going to hang out at my mother's place and watch christmas movies, laugh, drink, and be merry.
    75 PLD 75 RDM 75 NIN

Comment

Don't want anything.
      And my family has nothing planned, as far as I know. Lol.

Comment

Peace in Bastok.
        RDM75 THF75 BRD47
        WHM50 BLM37 NIN37
        DRK26 RNG37

Sky: O Sea: O ToAU: O
        Tier 1 Assault -.-;

Having Fun: X (Only when in Limbus as THF)

Comment

I'm gonna try to dedicate my long Christmas weekend to giving some much needed attention to my console games. That is if I can tear myself away from lvling, but for some reason I can't seem to do that.
          75 PLD 75 RDM 75 NIN

Comment

Sounds like a good idea

Did everyone get there xmas shopping done?
            RDM75 THF75 BRD47
            WHM50 BLM37 NIN37
            DRK26 RNG37

Tier 1 Assault -.-;

Comment

I don't really shop for presents much anymore. I give my family the pleasure of seeing me lol since I tend to skip out on many a family gatherings for other holidays. Usually because I hate having to sit there and be bored which now actually makes me sound like a bad person lol. But I do get to make it sometimes if I'm feeling up to it and it usually provides a couple of laughs since my family is insane. Gathering us all together (at least the immediate parts that lives here in town) always leads to an interesting time. Though I do usually plan to have flowers delivered to my mom.
              75 PLD 75 RDM 75 NIN

Comment

It's kinda funny how most of the people I see on FFXI(and forums) don't go to family, don't have family and stuff. I myself hang out with my best friend ever(>Myumyao ever on FFXI).
                http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

I can happily say I 've been pretty antisocial towards my family for as long as I can remember. We'd always have "gatherings" (which sounds really cultish when I was thinking of it) at our place. Which was nice but then everyone brings their kids and friends. So then it got crowded and well loud. Most of the time I'd spend the holidays in my room so I could have some peace venturing out to scavenge for food >.>. It was usually the barrage of questions like:

"How's school? work? women?" or "When are you going back to school? What are you doing with your life?" type questions that turn me away from going to see these people for an undetermined amount of time. Of course back in the day I'd have to go with my mom and had no way of escaping when I wanted. Then that glorious chariot with the 4 wheels and moving parts allowed me to escape whenever I chose. I really don't mind my family sometimes. It can be quite entertaining. But sometimes just gotta take em in doses.
                  75 PLD 75 RDM 75 NIN

Comment

Don't forget what they said on the boondocks why we celebrate christmas. "Santa died for our sins so we could get presents."

O and i plan to go to church on xmas, something i haven't done for a year now...
                    RDM75 THF75 BRD47
                    WHM50 BLM37 NIN37
                    DRK26 RNG37

Tier 1 Assault -.-;

Comment

"Santa died for our sins so we could get presents."
                      LOL!

Awsome, awsome episode. Nothing was better than having Quincy Jones in a Christmas Special. Yah, my family is loud, but, what can ya do, neh? That's what Ipod and PSP is for, which, by the way, would be so perfectly ironic if I got them for christmas.
                      The Tao of Ren
                      FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                      Originally posted by Kaeko
                      As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

"Don't look at Qunicy Jones he an't gonna help you"

i laughed so hard at this whole episdoe.

-i'm cool with my 2nd generation ipod 15gb lol, and psp seems like a waste >_> sry

o and psp is a mp3 player. DUH!
                        RDM75 THF75 BRD47
                        WHM50 BLM37 NIN37
                        DRK26 RNG37

Tier 1 Assault -.-;

Comment

Well listen to music on the Ipod or play games and/or listen too music on the PSP when the Ipod's batterys die lol
                          The Tao of Ren
                          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                          Originally posted by Kaeko
                          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

I may just spend my christmas in the arcade playing DDR for countless hours again lol could never really get along with fam that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Unemployed
                              I may just spend my christmas in the arcade playing DDR for countless hours again lol could never really get along with fam that much.

hell yeah ddr ftw ^O^

Double Post Edited:
                              everyone whos posted on this has really big colorful sigs....
                              Last edited by eriatarka; 12-20-2005, 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
                              InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X