server intro + looking for social LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server intro + looking for social LS

Hi everyone! I'm nia, and I'm coming back to ffxi after a FOREVERLONG hiatus, and I'm gonna join a friend from work's LS for like, high level stuff?

Well, I'd like to get into another LS too, maybe just a non-serious one, for social lolzyness and such.

I'm rolling my new character tonight when I get home, so I'll update this post with my character info tonight! Starting from scratch, wish me luck.

Re: server intro + looking for social LS

Hello there. My Name is Sevokevo and one of the Leaders of the UniversityFFXI Linkshell. We are a Random sort of say LS and we do events mostly on the weekends. We do some EG stuff but we don't call ourselves a EG LS. We do Dynamis Every Wednesday and Saturday and just a few weeks ago. started doing some random stuff on Sundays.

We always welcome New members to the LS and even new Players to the LS and we also try to make the people feel welcome to the Family. I personally had this same thing and then soon after joining the LS I became a member of the family of the LS and wish to never leave them. If you wish to have a shell just look for a Sackholder as well as myself.

Unfortunately I am only able to get on during the weekends as RL really does have a current toll on me/ I may be able to get on this weekend but there are some stuff that may be going on this weekend that will may limit me.

My Friend Anthaio is on almost every night so just send a /tell his way and he will happily give you a shell.

~Sevo~

Comment

I used to be a sack holder with yall. and i think it was with you guys that that one sack holder kept kicking everyone. if you still dont got one i'll log on sometime and send one your way

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

We also have a SMN based LS that has quite a bit of ppl in it. mostly new people. with frequent vets and people in there junior years that come in after there EGLS events are done. Contact me Dimmahk or Ryouken or the leader Finathlon happy to hand u a pearl.

Comment

Yeah Finathlon is a real good guy. He helped me alot on things with my SMN.

Comment

Working...
          X