New Summoning Animations and unavailable BP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Summoning Animations and unavailable BP's

Made a short video showing altered Summon entrances and currently unavailable Bloodpacts.

Enjoy
    http://files.filefront.com/Advanced+.../fileinfo.html
    (uses Divx codec)

Re: New Summoning Animations and unavailable BP's

Cool!

I especially liked the Leviathan summon animation (and Ramuh as well), and Heavenly Strike by Shiva.
    The Knight of Faith resigns the dream, only to believe it.

Many tanks to Trita/Tagi for the signature.

Comment

Whoa~!

That was awesome! How'd you do that?

Comment

That is amazingly awesome. I love the summoning animations! I would hope someday SE will allow us to use those BP. I was wondering if you would release the .dat files for those summoning animations please? I am really interested in using them.

~ Craig

Comment

I hope we get those blood pacts, although I don't know if it'll help our cause any...

Comment

Awesome dude ~~!!!!

Comment

your timing could not be better. SMns get the unavailable BPs by this next update ^_^

Comment

Wow, that is great. That are the summon animations from the prime avatars inside the protocrystals, right? Would you please tell me where I can get the .dats for them?
                Last edited by Aralays; 07-22-2006, 03:47 PM.

Comment

That video completely revived my interest in the Summoner job! Leviathan's animation looked awesome!

Comment

Leviathan summoning Animation is my favorite too. I just really hope these things are as good, if not better than the Lv.70 Blood Pacts. Heavenly Strike looks like what the Tarus summon in the FMV on the install disc. That one looks sweet. Leviathan's BP just looks like Flood, and honestly Meteor Strike looks just like Ifrit's 2hr. (If I'm recalling correctly.)

I Merit'd last night to see if I could get a bunch of Merits in the bank for when the new stuff was released. Seemed BLMs were doing the same. I saw a lot of Manaburn parties, and actually dragged into one myself. (I got 3 party invites in about 15 seconds after logging on.)
                    Odude
                    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Wow, so pretty. Any chance you could tell us what dats to swap for the sake of having such hawtness on our SMNs?

Comment

Whoah. Niiiice trick with the summoning animations!

By the by, all of the new bloodpacts are now available to level 75 summoners as Merit Abilities (gotta spend merit points for them). But those animations definitely make me want to play summoner!

Icemage

Comment

K, well, I tried changing the animations with spell swapper as it indicates it is possible but apparently it didn't work... Can anyone help with this?

Comment

Ah powermango, Still sending out the video of MY Original finding and idea.. You know I wouldnt have so much a problem of you putting it out if you would at least give me credit for finding the dats and putting out the original video...

Anyway, my original thread is here: http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=127516

And As you scroll down the posts, Ive enclosed a guide to make these animations your own. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Lasitha View Post
                              K, well, I tried changing the animations with spell swapper as it indicates it is possible but apparently it didn't work... Can anyone help with this?
                              perhaps you are switching them in the wrong order^^

Comment

Working...
                              X