Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi..

Old pic of me..I think this was taken 2 years ago.
    Attached Files
    Name: Ryuuhokori
    Server: Ragnarok

Comment

• Originally posted by xyn d kyt
      Haven't played FFXI...

When the NA version come in for PC and PS2, I'm sure that I will get it both.

Keep those pictures coming...
      Man im not gonna call you a lier but that pic looks alllooottt like young version of brad pit.........lmao man if thats you you should go into the modeling carrer lmao

Comment

• Omg, i has been while since i last posted here. I a glad to see that there are so many interesting peeps out there, keep up the good work. Here is my pic for all the new peeps since i last posted my pic.
        Attached Files
        I am also known as the Great Shadow Wolf, I fear none and only one rivals my power, that is Liquid Nitrogen, master of ice. As i am master of Darkness and Death!

Comment

• I know i'm not an ACTUAL player....but in my head....we'll meet in the mines....lolololo....why am I the only one laughing?
          Attached Files
          Ithica is gone ._.

Comment

• BS!

Sorry to have to screw you over like this UmbraLupis but,

I saw that exact picture on a modeling site, and i clearly remember that picture.

Why are you lieing to these people Umbra that is not even you're picture that you posted. Why are you messing with our heads, or shall i give you another chance............ but the person in the picture is age 20 not 17 as you claim to be.

...........Something smells very very fishy here guys. *looks around for fish*

Nice pics guys

Comment

• I didn't land it... and... I know that I'm ugly, just... leave me alone, please.
              Attached Files
              Hear my voice...
              The voice of pain.
              It's hard to handle life as it is.
              Sometimes I wish I could actually see all my buddies from this forum because I know that they're truly the ones who listen.

Comment

• Jet, whether you landed it or not.... NICE.

Comment

• VAL

Val What do u look like huh?
                  looking for a WP For that server with M-I-D in it.... if your in that server send me a pm please

Comment

• Originally posted by xyn d kyt
                    thanks for the compliment but i'm not brad pitt that is my picture 3 months ago i think.
                    http://show.supereva.it/celebritiesp...mb/Thumb41.htm

Hm...very intaresting

Comment

• Originally posted by Val

Wait a minute here. Sherazard from RO?

:O

If it is you, you had a powerful wiz in the old open Beta 2 days. Dayum, you had a sexy wiz.

Though, in the minor case, I could be drastically wrong.

:p
                      I had many character on many servers, Sherazard was main.
                      http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/rageofdark/ro/
                      that was the last time i played
                      RageOfDark & Rinoa.Nu

Comment

• Ok, this post is like brilliant!

Can someone tell me how I can get a pic up? I do have a pic on my comp now, but I dont know how to upload it??
                        Keshin is back!

Comment

• that work??
                          Attached Files
                          Keshin is back!

Comment

• There's a pic of me, it was taken 2 years ago it was the only picture on my comp. It looks like I was trying to do a Terminator face.....:sweat:

anyway, I've got really long hair now lol much more handsom lol j/k
                            Keshin is back!

Comment

• Alright, I finally got a Digital Camera so I could take a recent picture of myself. The only problem with this camera is that is was given to me and it?fs old as F***. It took me 6 hours today to figure out how to make the damn thing work on Windows XP (downloading drivers, customizing scripts, ect for it to work). The thing only takes up to 1 mega pixel pictures (if you all don?ft know, you need at least 3 mega pixels to have a photo quality image). So this picture kinda came out crappy but at least it?fs recent.

Name: Drew Seymour Price
                              I just took this pic in my room right now. Time to play ffxi ^^

Comment

• im just glad the overall person is better lookin then the people playin DAOC, maybe thats why im going to play this one and not that gay game

Comment

Working...
                                X