Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi

Note to Wendy: Rethink your usage of the word included.

Comment

OH FYI~ you can't view the pics unless you join my guild! muaha

don't bother, just enjoy the lovely fire....

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

lol ok maybe you gotta do a little searching for it... but i'm all about advertising for my linkyshell, what better way to get everyones attention? don't be ugly.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

it's Windi, not Wendy- kthx.

Everyone loves a WHM

Comment

Originally posted by Windii View Post
        OH FYI~ you can't view the pics unless you join my guild! muaha

don't bother, just enjoy the lovely fire....

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

lol ok maybe you gotta do a little searching for it... but i'm all about advertising for my linkyshell, what better way to get everyones attention? don't be ugly.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

it's Windi, not Wendy- kthx.
        This thread isn't all about advertising, Wendy.

Comment

Never said this thread was all about advertising, i said I WAS ALL ABOUT advertising.

it's really not nice to be a !@#$ to people for no real reason. Merry X-Mas, Mr. Grinch.

Everyone loves a WHM

Comment

Originally posted by Windii View Post
            Never said this thread was all about advertising, i said I WAS ALL ABOUT advertising.

it's really not nice to be a !@#$ to people for no real reason. Merry X-Mas, Mr. Grinch.
            no one is being an ass, for wanting things done right -.-

We should not have to register at your guild's (its called LinkShell btw) website to see a pic of you, when the thread you posted in is called "pix of ppl who play ffxi"
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

oh whatever dude, out of the 169 pages of posts, maybe about 20 people actually posted their pics! so why you so worried about what i post? you're just a *BLARP* who likes pickin on people who don't have 3000 posts like you. lol @ you.
              Last edited by Balfree; 12-26-2009, 04:23 PM.

Everyone loves a WHM

Comment

can someone please do something about the troll? I hate seeing that there's new posts and it's just BS from someone who didn't get enough attention from their father

Comment

oh so clever.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

i'll happily remove myself from this forum full of *BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE*. peace out! ^^

Last edited by Balfree; 12-26-2009, 04:25 PM.

Everyone loves a WHM

Comment

balfree you are so kind

Comment

you have no idea. took it 10 or so posts to get banned, any half-competent mod would've banned it on the first one
                      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

If we had competency in our moderation staff, it just wouldn't be DiV.

Comment

and you'd be long gone
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvepHZMHrJU"]YouTube- Stewie watching Hope and Faith[/ame]

Comment

Me not being gone is more the fault of the points system you use, not so much incompetence.

I skirt the law!

Comment

There is a special infraction just for those who skirt the law or have done so in the past.

Any mod can issue it to you (specifically) at any time and it will be valid, don't even need to break any forum rules either anymore.

And yes, it gives you a lot of those shiny points.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

The expiration date on those types of points is labeled "Never" too.

If you're not banned for the shit you did before its because in the end we do love you for some reason.

Moran

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                                we do love you
                                OR I skirt skirting the law.

One of these things seems more possible than the other.

>>Any mod can issue it to you (specifically)
                                >>issue it to you (specifically)
                                >>you (specifically)

lol wut

are you implying that you guys made a special infraction JUST FOR ME, or that there is a standing order to use it against me if the opportunity arises?

hey didn't I get an infraction like three weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X