Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
    Haha, all of my gay friends have always kept short, perfectly manicured hair, so that's no excuse.
    Since when am I your friend?

Comment

Fine be that way!
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

he will do more to get chicks to sleep with you than your straight friends ever would, and he won't try to pick up the chick himself.
        Also, bicurious friends suck.

Comment

Fine be that way!
          Aw, you know I'm kidding. How can anyone be mad at Callisto?

Comment

Ok, this sucks. I can't see any of Balfrees pictures!

Speaking of haircuts...

My grandson came home from being with his father and his grandmother (his mother) decided to give him a haircut. The sides were buzzed so close they were almost shaved and then in a strip on the top of his head the length was left long like a mohawk/mullet. It looked absolutely HORRENDOUS! (I wish I had taken a picture of it.) My daughter started crying and I had to whip out the clippers and buzz the top off. Now the poor kid looks like a chemo patient.

Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

That's furny, they're hosted here on ffxionline. Ill put up the attachments instead of the links..
              Attached Files
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I like your glasses. I wish I could pull something like that off. But I always look like a tool in dark rimmed frames.

Comment

Saw a kid at the grocery store who was about 6, with a mullet father and his wife, with a mohawk. Why would people do that to their kids. Its fine if you want to look like an idiot (they did) but your kid has to be around other kids.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                    I like your glasses. I wish I could pull something like that off. They look FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS.
                    They are pretty neat!

I would wear glasses if my head wasn't the size of a watermelon. And if my eyesight was still bad.

Comment

Oh Feba. Always projecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                        Oh Feba. Always projecting.
                        You said you wouldn't out me!

Fucker!

Comment

I love my rims but the lenses are too thick to be sexy

I tried contact lenses... not for me, owie.
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I have the opposite issue of Feba, I have to wear small frames b/c I have a small face, and all of the small frames that don't look like Harry Carey glasses on me are called 'unisex' at the optometrist...except they call come in pink and lavender...real 'unisex'. Took me 2 hours to pick out the pair I have now.
                            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                              Saw a kid at the grocery store who was about 6, with a mullet father and his wife, with a mohawk. Why would people do that to their kids. Its fine if you want to look like an idiot (they did) but your kid has to be around other kids.
                              Amen to that. I can't speak to my ex son-in-law since the last time I did, I said some pretty nasty things. (His son was SO excited about spending time with him since it was his day to have him but he called up to cancel because......get this.......he had a toothache. I called him back and said some choice things but he came and got the boy in the end so thats all that mattered.) I would have loved to go to the door and tell him and his mother to stop playing games with a childs life. The only reason they did this was to piss off my daughter....isn't it lovely to abuse a child like that?

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                              I love my rims but the lenses are too thick to be sexy

I tried contact lenses... not for me, owie.
                              Balfree, thick lenses amplify your eyes. Your eyes are windows to your soul. Thick glasses aren't such a bad thing.
                              Originally posted by Feba
                              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                              Originally posted by DakAttack
                              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                                Your eyes are windows to your soul.
                                Balfree does not have a soul.

Comment

Working...
                                X