This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 ppl VS Dynamis-Bastok = Impossible

Thanks everyone who joined the re-created Reaction Dynamis LS. Thanks Evilmanta and Ryoreh who were awesome leaders and thanks to Darkmon for sponsoring this run. It was awesome. One of the best Dynamis run that I ever done.

WOW, let me check my FFXI background, old days with first generation of TheForsaken + Eminence debuted in Dynamis-Jeuno, 64 of 64 players and we had alot of problems (But hey that was when Dynamis was new lol)

LastChance = ///TheForsaken/// + NotED. Yeah 64 of 64 people doing Dynamis and roam trough everything without struggling (Oh well, most Dynamis LS do it anyway without haivng problems)

Reaction with 15 people, most people from SilentDawn and win Dynamis-Bastok, that just beat everything ! ! !

Awesome drops as well:

PLD AF2 = LOL I was the only PLD there and I already had it (Grats Ryoreh lol)
    DRK AF2 = Who got it? Since Sifer and Galion already had that piece lol
    MNK AF2 = Grats Armandan v^^V
    THF AF2 = Grats Iceflare V^^v
    SAM AF2 x2 = Grats to whoever got it lol (Dakkon?)

100 Byne Bill x2 = Mucho grats Darkmon <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

I can't wait till next Sunday when we do our 2nd run. Perfect date/time and it's very GMT friendly lol. Alot better then 3am like I used to when I did Dynamis with TF lol.

I hope everyone who were there enjoy the event to max as I did ^^v

Takke aka Fullmoon

San d'Oria: Rank 10 | ZM: Complete | PM: Complete | UM: Complete | GM: 3

Name: Takke
    Race: Tarutaru Male
    Job: WHM 75 / SMN 37
    Linkshell: TF, //TF//, ///TF///
    Current Status: R.I.P.
    ~*~
    Name: Fullmoon
    Race: Hume Female
    Job: PLD 75 / WAR 37, SMN 75 / WHM 37
    Linkshell: SilentDawn
    Current Status: Having fun with Moogle!

Re: 15 ppl VS Dynamis-Bastok = Impossible

ROFL

Wow, How'd you manage tha-

Nevermind.

Good effing Job. I suspect you guys might prawn the Valkurm and other ones limited to 18 ppl. PFFT! That's nothing to you, lol.

Gj, man, gj.
    The Tao of Ren
    FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
    Originally posted by Kaeko
    As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Ya, you don't need an army to do things. Our LS frequently does Dynamis runs with 15 people and we clear. We did Xarc with 24 and made it all the way to the Dynamis Lord but time was an issue. So don't ever let people tell you it has to be done a certain way...pfft you've shown them! Congrats! Good luck on many more successful Dynamis runs!
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

{Good Job!}

I love hearing about smaller really skilled groups doing things it normally takes big
        groups to do.

Comment

Man, I wish I was there. That would have been SO fun...
          Congrats on the Dynamis-Bastok completion.
          Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
          Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

Wow, that's really impressive.
            SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

Niiice, I bet not having all that lag helps timing and coordination too.
              sigpic

Comment

lowest number we had to attend a dynamis run was for bastok. 21 peeps showed up, an we cleared it easy, also had time to farm after the win.

but 15, my hats off to you gusy an grannys guys, thats some talent right there..

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Well I think our LS's success was because we are not a Dynamis only LS. Our LS does Sky, Sea, Kings, Gods, etc including Dynamis, so we really have a feel for how well we work together. Dynamis only shells get together twice a week for a few hours to do Dynamis only and I think that is where the limitations are. Also most of our members have multiple lvl 75 jobs so substituting for a missing job isn't an issue. It's also nice to have less people competing for drops.
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

TenchiHawkwing: Yeah without the lag makes the coordination alot easier, you could see everyone and you could target everyone easy. And you can also have soem free space to "kite" the mob. LOL I was forced to kite the MNK types XD

TheGrandMom: Most of us are from same LS. And the leader of this Dynamis LS was old leader of a Dynamis LS called "Reaction" who beated Dynamis Lord way back ago. Reason why now it's re-created it's because he is one of those players who want to sponsor and upgrade his relic weapon and we other just want to re-do Dynamis. And this leader made it so fun that I want to do Dynamis everyday lol. It's been like ½ year now since last time I did Dynamis.

Most of us players who did this Dynamis-Bastok run been doing Dynamis for a long time and there were 1-2 players who never done Dynamis so that explain a bit lol.

And a side note, Dyamis-Bastok probably is the easiest one among the City-Dynamis but to be honest it's hard if the puller/assist doesnt know what mobs to pull. I seen other Dynamis LS do Dynamis-Bastok with 64 people and whipe 4-5 times. Ok our run wasnt perfect without any death, we did whipe ones because we got 1 NM + 10 mobs, before we dided we had the NM + 2 mobs left.

Thanks for your replies guys, there are still people who doesnt believe us on Fairy server lol. But hey me + the other 14 players who did this are still /amazed how well it went lol.

Up to you guys to believe or not and hey you "dont" have to follow everyone's way to beat stuff, just be unique and find the right people to do it with v^^v

Takke aka Fullmoon

San d'Oria: Rank 10 | ZM: Complete | PM: Complete | UM: Complete | GM: 3

Name: Takke
                    Race: Tarutaru Male
                    Job: WHM 75 / SMN 37
                    Linkshell: TF, //TF//, ///TF///
                    Current Status: R.I.P.
                    ~*~
                    Name: Fullmoon
                    Race: Hume Female
                    Job: PLD 75 / WAR 37, SMN 75 / WHM 37
                    Linkshell: SilentDawn
                    Current Status: Having fun with Moogle!

Comment

Damn, wow that's incredible. Congratulations.
                      ~~Fayttt of Diabolos
                      PM8-4: (Aka Finished): Dawn, ZM17 (Aka Finished): Awakening, Windurst 8-1: Vain
                      RDM66/SMN25
                      *~*~*Cloudy*~*~*

Comment

awesomeawesome ^^
                        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Takke.
                          TenchiHawkwing: Yeah without the lag makes the coordination alot easier, you could see everyone and you could target everyone easy. And you can also have soem free space to "kite" the mob. LOL I was forced to kite the MNK types XD

TheGrandMom: Most of us are from same LS. And the leader of this Dynamis LS was old leader of a Dynamis LS called "Reaction" who beated Dynamis Lord way back ago. Reason why now it's re-created it's because he is one of those players who want to sponsor and upgrade his relic weapon and we other just want to re-do Dynamis. And this leader made it so fun that I want to do Dynamis everyday lol. It's been like ½ year now since last time I did Dynamis.

Most of us players who did this Dynamis-Bastok run been doing Dynamis for a long time and there were 1-2 players who never done Dynamis so that explain a bit lol.

And a side note, Dyamis-Bastok probably is the easiest one among the City-Dynamis but to be honest it's hard if the puller/assist doesnt know what mobs to pull. I seen other Dynamis LS do Dynamis-Bastok with 64 people and whipe 4-5 times. Ok our run wasnt perfect without any death, we did whipe ones because we got 1 NM + 10 mobs, before we dided we had the NM + 2 mobs left.

Thanks for your replies guys, there are still people who doesnt believe us on Fairy server lol. But hey me + the other 14 players who did this are still /amazed how well it went lol.

Up to you guys to believe or not and hey you "dont" have to follow everyone's way to beat stuff, just be unique and find the right people to do it with v^^v

Takke aka Fullmoon
                          If your group is tight like you say it is, then you shouldn't have any problems doing San, Windy, and Jeuno either. We've done all of them with small groups. Like you said, you have to have a plan and know what you are pulling. We have an awesome pld who we call "The Dynamis Lord" because he has all of the Dynamis's down to a science. Between our leader (does death pulls), our knowledgable pld (also pulls), and my son (puller and does death pulls) we have a solid base followed up by a good group of people. I've been the only whm at more than my fair share of them also so everyone has to know how to be on their toes. Good luck in the future and, even if people don't believe you, brag anyways!

Comment

Yeah, speaking of which, I missed Dynamis Tonight (BUT I GOT CORSAIR T OLVL 30!!!! NOCT RULEZ!!!), but just goes to show. . . there are no less than 8 RDMs. If I keep up the Refresh in my Pt, I can go make a sandwhich. . . or start laundry. . .

Or cook dinner. . .

Or Finally finish Da Vinci Code.

I bet with less than an alliance, you can't take intermitten breaks for granted, lol
                            The Tao of Ren
                            FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                            Originally posted by Kaeko
                            As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
                            X