X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Astral Candy Sense pictures [NOT Dial-up friendly]

Originally posted by Balfree
    Its used if you get trapped inside.

During besieged, if you let the generals die, the mobs will break into the astral candescense room, during this moment you can enter the room, if you remain inside until the end of besieged, the doors will close and you become trapped. I think the only way to go inside is if mobs break in, in which case you probably lose the astral candy.

Click the ??? and you will be warped out, like Feba said.
    Oh I see, I didn't know after you the generals fell you could enter the Hall of Binding.

If I was a bad person I would start forgeting to Cure the generals...

nah...
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
      No, it is not.

Anyway, yes, the ??? is there as a way to get out of the Hall of Binding once you're inside, as I mentioned. If you could open the Gate:Hall of Binding... it would probably cause chaos if anyone saw.

Although, as balfree has mentioned, there is a way to get in there legitamently, these screenshots were not derived in that same manner. Just quit denying feba, you've already posted in another thread that you warped into that room with some program. Regardless of whether the name of the program really was "pos.exe," it operated using similar if not the same mechanics.

Comment

Pos.exe is the only program that does that.
        He's denying it to the point where he gave me negative feedback for my post. =/
        If it's not Pos, it's "Jump-pad" or whatever. Essentially the same thing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro
          Pos.exe is the only program that does that.
          He's denying it to the point where he gave me negative feedback for my post. =/
          If it's not Pos, it's "Jump-pad" or whatever. Essentially the same thing, though.
          Who cares how he got it? He got it its awsomely cool thats the end of it.

Feba that pic is now my new wall paper I hope you don't mind.

Comment

not even gonna bother replying to accusations anymore.
            Feba that pic is now my new wall paper I hope you don't mind.
            I'm honoured.

Comment

If you want to get in the Astral Candascence room, you can only do it during Besieged. If all 5 Serpent Generals die and the door to the room opens. that's your chance to enter. It's going to be very crowded in there during Besieged considering the loss of the Sanction effect if the Candascence is stolen. Im my experience, i went AFK in the room and when i came back i saw the text from the victory cut scene and i was alone in the long hall. You can take some nice screenshots without the lag of Besieged, but staring at that thing gets boring after about 2 or 3 minutes lol. Can't get out? No need for GM call. There is a targetable door that gives you a short cut scene and takes you outside near the Whitegate/Al Zhabi zone. Uh-oh, i didn't inted for this post to be too long lol.

Double Post Edited:
              Jyn from Bahamut is the best JP player

Double Post Edited:
              Lol, Jyn part was just testing out if my post worked. Sorry, first post =/. But Jyn is a pretty cool guy. Helped me out with RNG but he kept killing the old tiger until i told him to wait for it to die naturaly lol.
              Last edited by CaedarvaSoul; 07-15-2006, 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Very nice work finding that, Feba. ^^

I'll respect your wishes to not be questioned about how you managed to get in there.

Comment

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/nine%20inch%20nails/My%20Documents/vindower/screenshots/img_0030.png[/img]

yea, i was there, it was hawt
                  GoblinSmithy>> Surprise!!!
                  GoblinSmithy>> (( Sneak Attack )) --> Thief

And I stabbed him with everything I had.

In the ass.

Comment

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/nine%20inch%20nails/My%20Documents/vindower/screenshots/img_0030.png[/img]
                    LOL.

And you have to upload the file first.

Comment

I took this pic during besgied so you can compare the size.

[GM]Dave>> Last question.
                      Player>> Shoot.
                      [GM]Dave>> Don't tempt me.

Comment

When all the Generals are dead, is the door open until you rescue some? I all your Generals are dead, and another group attacks, the doors are wide open from the get go. Are they still opened when Besieged is over?
                        Odude
                        PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                        RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                        SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

I was about to say. That thing looks kinda big to a Taru. Maybe an Elvaan or Galka would be better for size purposes.
                          Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

I'm the mithra in the pic not the taru lol. I'm about 1/2 its size thou. Sometimes when a genral is defeated teh yare not taken. But usaly when somethign like this happens all 5 get taken but ya. we faced a dub threat the other day and we started with 5 genrals. all but 1 died to teh trolls but we killed off the trolls and they ran away. undead invaded and all 5 generals where still there so i think The genrals chances of getting taken increase with the more prisoners the beastmen have. so there is less people for em to take.
                            [GM]Dave>> Last question.
                            Player>> Shoot.
                            [GM]Dave>> Don't tempt me.

Comment

Interesting that this topic came back from the dead... by the way though:

I figured out what the other orbs at the bottom of the plinth are for! Aht Urgan mission 12 Spoiler.
                              Originally posted by Ellipses
                              Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                              Originally posted by MCLV
                              A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                              More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus
                                Oh I see, I didn't know after you the generals fell you could enter the Hall of Binding.

If I was a bad person I would start forgeting to Cure the generals...

nah...
                                On Bismarck server, I came close to getting inside on one of the last Besiegeds a while back. The Undead Swarm managed to break through and take the Astral Candy. The problem of going from Point A (wherever they randomly place you) to Point B (the Hall of Binding) during Besieged is all about 2 things:
                                1.) Getting there alive.
                                2.) And, getting there without disconnecting without lagging.

Unfortunately I died before right at the obelisk that stands in front of the Hall of Binding. The doors busted open, the Undead Swarm showed a General the quickest way to Altana, along with a few NPCs and other players valiantly trying to defend it. >.>;;;

If I can get inside I'll do some running around if I get trapped in there. The problem though, the last time the Astral Candy's been stolen was by the Mamools I think right after the last update. There hasn't been anything over a Level 2 Besieged since then. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X