Astral Candy Sense pictures [NOT Dial-up friendly]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Astral Candy Sense pictures [NOT Dial-up friendly]

I remeber you posting you downloaded some pos and flee tools used them just to see what the 'scumbags use' then deleted them.

And now months later you still have them.
    http://www.mixcloud.com/hamza-sibai/

Comment

Months later? Check the original post date before you go flaming people, thanks.

you'll find this was posted within a week of that thread, and all those events happened within a day of each other.

Comment

My apologies if this was already said, since I was too lazy to read through all the talk about hax, but you can enter the Hall of Binding when the Astral Candescence is taken, and if you log out in there and it is recovered, you'll still be in there with it when you log in. There is a door on one of the side walls in the "lobby" type area before the room with the AC, and when you check it you can choose to investigate where it goes; it pops you out right next to where the home point crystal used to be before they removed it. So yeah... they did plan for people being able to check it out while it's in the Hall of Binding.

Rank 10 All Nations
        Zilart/CoP/ToAU Complete
        Assault Rank: Captain
        Campaign Rank: Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮
        Unique Quests complete: 465
        Maps Obtained: 79/79

Comment

mmhm
          http://www.mixcloud.com/hamza-sibai/

Comment

Purdy. . .
            It glows in the dark too. Break and Shake Astral Candy.

Awesome screen, Feba. ^.^ b
            "Oh, you ca'n't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're Mad."
            "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
            "You must be", said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Welcome to Alice in FFXI =P

Comment

Sorry to be bringing this back from the dead, but with the release of the latest update I have finally solved the mystery of WHAT this symbol is. The mystery of WHY it's on the Astral Plinth remains.

To put it simply, it's a map. A map of Alzadaal. If you go to any of the newly unlocked remnants areas, this exact same symbol appears above the Gilded Gateway. A different orb is lit for each of the remnants areas- top left is Arrapago, top right is Zhayolm, bottom left is Silver Sea, and bottom right is Bhaflau. Putting the pieces together we can reasonably conclude that the middle orb is the Alzadaal Undersea Ruins area itself, and the orb on the top is Nyzul isle.

Two questions remain: Why is this symbol on the Astral Plinth, and Why is the orb for Silver Sea Remnants lit up?
              Takotako ~ Black Mage 75 ~ White Mage 38 ~ Monk 37
              Windurst Rank 10 ~ Zilart: Complete (Bushinomimi) ~ CoP: Complete (Tamas Ring) ~ ToAU: 33 ~ Assault: SP
              [X] Sorcerer's Sabots
              [X] Sorcerer's Gloves
              [ ] Sorcerer's Coat
              [ ] Wizard's Coat +1
              [ ] Wizard's Petasos +1

Comment

Working...
              X