• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol the taru taru thinks hes gangsta
    jokin he looks pretty cool
    "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

• lol, he does, ill just say, the only af i dont like is the rangers, it looks a lil weird, also, the warriors looks a lil on the gay side. u know what i mean?
      I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• yeah i have to agree with u

Comment

• Hi.. I was wondering if you could get me a picture of male hume 1A and B, maybe in the starting thief armour, if it's at all possible.
          thanks.
          Mikau - Hume M - Ranger/Thief
          Deku - Taru F - Red/White
          Biggoron - Galka - Warrior/Black

Comment

• have you tried the search function? that might help
            I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• hey elite if you have the time i was wondering if you could post some pics of an elvaan male witht e face and hair of my avatar thanx a bunch
              Have a nice day!

Comment

• Wow, I'm really lucky. I just now came to this thread, but Radagast had the same request as I would have had, so I've gotten the images. Thanks a lot, Elite! ^_^

Ne, chasing after it -- chasing after it -- that white wind...
                Ne, I'm falling in passion, I'm falling in love, and I want to spread my wings...
                Ne, taking both the good things and the bad things, and adding everything together
                and dividing by two, and getting along great -- I want to spend my life that way!
                ~Super Drive by Kotani Kinya

Comment

• lol...... what would we ever do wit out you lol

Comment

• hey elite i was wondering if you could get some pics of my avatar hume :sweat:
                    RDM 50/SAM 38/WAR 24/BLM 27/WHM 30/SMN 50/DRG 23/NIN 20/MNK14/PLD14/BRD12
                    Shiva,Ifrit,Ramuh,Leviathan,Garuda,Titan Obtained.

Comment

• nice profile eliteyuna.

Comment

• lol, i think elite will liker her name too!

Comment

• lol i was gonna say that myself thanks sempher

Comment

• Um. Elite if its not too much trouble could you please get some screenies of my Avatar?
                            Everything must come to an end. And someday it's gonna be your turn. Even the world's gotta end sometime. Everybody leaves at one time or another. And everyone gets left also. That's just fate... It's sad, but there's nothing that can be done about it.-
                            Mideel Villager, Final Fantasy VII

Comment

• And could you get some of my also. (aviator that it )
                              I started to make a new banner for my sig and i thought my aviator would look perfect on it.
                              FFXI Player Since 2/19/03
                              Updated: 7/1/04
                              Active Hume/Male Raion- Paladin50, Warrior30, Whm25, thief15, blm10, Ranger9, Bst8
                              Deleted (>_<) Hume/Male Kylo-Warrior31, Thief18,WhiteMage7
                              Deleted Taru/Male Dormir- BlackMage24/WhiteMage11
                              Deleted Galka/Male Kye- Monk10
                              Linkshells- Gryphon, AntiPantArmy
                              Past Linkshells- Neogundan, Fallen, TheConfederation, Celestrial Network, Edge Knights
                              Server- Ragnarok

Comment

• your welcome vincent.....great minds think alike!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X