X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true true
    "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

• Elite could you please post some screens of Hume Female 6A. Preferrably lots of angles of her hair. I just can't get a good look at it from the avatar pics. Thanks if you can.

Comment

• LoL Poor Elite... so many requests... (starts to think old ones will be looked over) heh i say close this thread before you get any more requests man.:dead:

Comment

• i think hes rather enjoying it than getting tired of it

Comment

• Lol for his sake i hope so cross... he's got quite a few to catch up on heh. Best of luck chap

Comment

• well he posts so many angles of each request that i would think it would get a little redundant posting all of that :sweat: But taking the pics is probably fun though
              FFXI Player Since 2/19/03
              Updated: 7/1/04
              Active Hume/Male Raion- Paladin50, Warrior30, Whm25, thief15, blm10, Ranger9, Bst8
              Deleted (>_<) Hume/Male Kylo-Warrior31, Thief18,WhiteMage7
              Deleted Taru/Male Dormir- BlackMage24/WhiteMage11
              Deleted Galka/Male Kye- Monk10
              Linkshells- Gryphon, AntiPantArmy
              Past Linkshells- Neogundan, Fallen, TheConfederation, Celestrial Network, Edge Knights
              Server- Ragnarok

Comment

• well i guess he just likes doing favors for people

Comment

• how does he play ff11 does he beta test or does he live in japan? could someone tell me how to beta test plz.
                  .: Click Here For More Information About Bastok Knights :.

Chars

Crashpod- elvaan lvl 13 war (deleted him he sucked hard i was just using him to learn how to play the game and make money and stuff)
                  Volts- TaruTaru Male LvL 18/9 blm/whm
                  Vision- Hume Male Lvl 13 war(/Dragoon when retail comes out)

Volts-

Comment

• Beta testing for FFXI ended a long time ago, and they will not beta test the NA version, all the people speaking of playing now either have the Japanese PS2 version or the Japanese PC version.

Comment

• o ok

Chars

Crashpod- elvaan lvl 13 war (deleted him he sucked hard i was just using him to learn how to play the game and make money and stuff)

Volts-

Comment

• Okay since things have been busy, I guess I'll start working on all the requests tomorrow because it's the start of my weekend and I have 2 days off. But I think some of these requests have been done before already I will check up on it.
                        |Elites|PLD75/RNG75/WAR37/NIN37/MNK54 Sandoria - Rank 10

Comment

• :p take ur time elite do them whenver u feel like them just be sure to make one with my avator

Chars

Volts-

Comment

• man thanks for taking the time elite, i just read pages 1- 4 tought, anyways when your done with any other requests..can you make a request for the same avatar im using right now? Thanks,

Comment

• OY elite LET me see some more pics of my elveen,id appreciate it thanks

Comment

• Tsuriok Posted:
                                man thanks for taking the time elite, i just read pages 1- 4 tought, anyways when your done with any other requests..can you make a request for the same avatar im using right now? Thanks,

I already requested one of my aviator, Tsuriok So we'll have it soon
                                FFXI Player Since 2/19/03
                                Updated: 7/1/04
                                Active Hume/Male Raion- Paladin50, Warrior30, Whm25, thief15, blm10, Ranger9, Bst8
                                Deleted (>_<) Hume/Male Kylo-Warrior31, Thief18,WhiteMage7
                                Deleted Taru/Male Dormir- BlackMage24/WhiteMage11
                                Deleted Galka/Male Kye- Monk10
                                Linkshells- Gryphon, AntiPantArmy
                                Past Linkshells- Neogundan, Fallen, TheConfederation, Celestrial Network, Edge Knights
                                Server- Ragnarok

Comment

Working...
                                X