Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if that was adressed to me than thanks and wut du u mean by pinheads:confused:
    "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

• what i mean is people that are asses in this board and like fooling around. when Nodachi said that everyone has been helpful, i was saying in the past we have had stupid a**es in here talkin trash and such. you know what i mean?
      I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• oh i see sorry i didnt get ur point earlier

Comment

• its alright dude, now we better get on topic b4 we piss off a mod. lol:spin:
          I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• lol ur right

Comment

• Sorry for the delay guys, since New Years I had to go back to school and work. Sometimes I dont get anymore time to level up my character. I will finish those requests on my spare time, I just need 1-2 days to get back into the habit of work and all then I'll have more time in my hands to do this. Please be patient and I appreciate you guy's concerns.
              |Elites|PLD75/RNG75/WAR37/NIN37/MNK54 Sandoria - Rank 10

Comment

• schooool psch - woooorrrk psch - like those are important versus trying to find my pictures? lol just messin. take your time and again if you don't even get around to it no worries. i'd rather you spend your free time leveling and playing the game than worrying about a few screen shot requests.

Comment

• There's no problem Elite. Long as I get to see pics of my avatar.

Comment

• lol, i just hope school dosent get in the way of your playing time.

Comment

• well he does most of the time when i go over his house

Comment

• lol, thats not good. well maby it is...... yeah it is. ffxi is better than school what the hell was i thinking.

Comment

• well not all of the time im not provokin the game by saying this but theres time for work and time for playing

Comment

• Hey Elite, do your friend a favor and let me see Hume 2a

Also, if you can find a male of any race other than Taru/Galka wearing the White Mage AF armor, I'd appreciate it.
                            There must be light for the darkness to exist. Without the light, there is nothing. The light is ultimate!!!

Comment

• Here is a Hume White Mage.

Comment

• i like that pic. i like the af

Comment

Working...
                                X