This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same, i also noticed that
    I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• Could you do some of my avatar with a different faces. Thanxs!

Comment

• Originally posted by vincent cross
        yeah i agree with u, but their not that big
        Yea because Mithra males are a rare site and the females want to attract the males. Its survival of the fittest. The bigger the breasts the more likey to attract. Am I right? Would you like cleavage or a something really flat? I think the Mithra males would go for cleavage.

Comment

• what i believe:

tarutarus = they are small, they are irresistablely cute, they are consider as a 'fun' race. to cater for guys and girls who like cute/non-serious looking things....tarutarus are fun...

mithras = they are sexy, their body looked more feminine than even hume females. they are the 'eye candy' for all male players..... its a 'fanservice' from squaresoft to all guys on planet Earth

hume = the most standard, the most common we all know

elvaan = pointy ears, tall and strong build, they are not the slender looking elfs we know in fairy tales. despite of the strong/non-ladylike build the female elvaan have, they are actually very pretty (if you are close enough to notice their face).... 'a cool beauty' ...ya, that's the word for it

Galka = ...... most likely to cater for female players who like hulks

thats....all :sweat:
          Cutheard - Hume/Male - Republic of Bastok

Comment

• Can you do my avatar when you get a chance as well

Comment

• Originally posted by ad1999
              what i believe:

tarutarus = they are small, they are irresistablely cute, they are consider as a 'fun' race. to cater for guys and girls who like cute/non-serious looking things....tarutarus are fun...

mithras = they are sexy, their body looked more feminine than even hume females. they are the 'eye candy' for all male players..... its a 'fanservice' from squaresoft to all guys on planet Earth

hume = the most standard, the most common we all know

elvaan = pointy ears, tall and strong build, they are not the slender looking elfs we know in fairy tales. despite of the strong/non-ladylike build the female elvaan have, they are actually very pretty (if you are close enough to notice their face).... 'a cool beauty' ...ya, that's the word for it

Galka = ...... most likely to cater for female players who like hulks

thats....all :sweat:

i totaly agree with this. lol couldnt had said it any better!
              I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• Nice pics elite!
                I plan to live forever.. so far so good.

Celeras - Jack of all trades: Bold = Current main, Italics = Current Sub.
                (HumeMale)-Blm60, Whm30, Pld54, War30, Drg16, Nin15, Thf14, Bst08, Smn03, Mnk07, Others < 2 --- Status - Need a break
                Celeras - The Taru: (TaruMale)-Whm20, Blm20, Rdm15, Others 1 --- Status - Deleted
                Celeras - The Original!!: (ElvaanMale)-Thf44, Rng30, War15, Others < 5 --- Status - Deleted
                ---------------------

Comment

• I know i'm new and if your busy dun worry about doing this...but if you have some time and or are bored would u mind tryin to find me an in-game pic of my avatar..(paladin if possible) jeez picky picky heh but yeah that'd be great! and if not, no worries. Even the character creation would be fine tho.

-Thanks much-

BTW my avatar was the same as Durrens, i think It's 7 B if you have time may i also see 7A? lol but 7B first and for most

Comment

• look in the search function.

Comment

• dont worry elites not like that hel get u ur stuff
                      "Take it to the sky, just before you die"

Comment

• Yeah i've noticed he's not like that.. and i did try the search no dice, thanks tho- lol i discovered someone else posted under my name during the search..kinda weirded out right now (they din say anything bad or anything ..juss sorda weird. This forum is awsome btw. havnt ran into a lamer yet- everyones been helpful and dam quick heh. Keep up the good work members/admins.

Comment

• nice to have u aboard nodachi.

pardon me i dont know what u mean

Comment

• Yeah did u see that !? i din post that ! woa buddy ... actually i think it may be a friend of mine messin with me. (it did let me delete it tho whew... ) i din even know whut it ment:confused:

Comment

• damn that sucks

Comment

• what u said was very nice. and all the "pin heads" areusually kicked off this board anyways. especially people that really piss of the mods. ive seen it happen. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X